• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Kinda Annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSmashMistress

Smash Cadet
..When people say that Brawl will suck if their favorite character doesn't make the cut.

Sakurai knows what he's doing, and he'll put in who he thinks will be necessary. I mean, I'll be sad if Marth/Roy don't get to be in it, but I know I'll still enjoy the game. Perhaps people (and I'm not just talking about this board specifically, I see it/hear it all over the place).

I'm not whining, I'm just disappointed that people aren't more open minded. Not every Nintendo character/3rd Party character is going to be able to be in it, which will inevitably tick off some people...but I say we just be prepared to try new things. ;D I'm sure the line up will be great, even if a few hoped-for characters don't make it.

(PS: I'm not saying it's not fun to guess and discuss who may and may not make it, it's just the people who bluntly state it'll be awful if, umm..say, a goomba wasn't playable. >_> Being realistic is nice, sometimes.)

Agree? Disagree? (No flames, please. ^^; Let's keep it friendly)

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
let's keep it friendly then, Agree, don't be sad if your characters are not in Brawl! but, be sad if Simon isn't in Brawl! ha ha was a joke, but seriously don't be sad

D

Deleted member

Agreed. Although it would be cool awesome godly to see Ralph/Isaac/Ephraim in 3D, I can live with out it.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
****, that's all he wanted.^

i dont think the game will suck. Hell, he could take out mario and make a great game, even thougb mario is one of the most known nintendo frachises.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
OMG he said something different D: and he also double posted. And here I thought he was getting predictable.

I know what you mean though. It gets annoying when so many people say they won't get brawl if Sonic isn't in (granted it's not just Sonic but I've seen so many posts regarding him about this). There are characters I'd really like to see and I would be disappointed if they didn't get in, but I'd still buy the game and enjoy it nonetheless. Besides, I already know I'll have a lot of fun with Pit so other the other characters I want to see would make brawl even more iresistable.

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
This forum has some of the worst moderators I have ever encountered. How in the world was some ****** like me able to get to 100 posts saying the exact same thing without once being stopped my a moderator or administrator? Very poor defense, I am sorry to admit.

You guys should hire some more staff, so this kind of ridiculous behavior can be stopped in the future. I'm done now, so ban me or whatever you need to do, but I hope this opened some of your eyes at how quickly your forum could be corrupted.

Have a great day! :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
I hope you hire some new moderators. :)

And I certainly don't wish for anal bleeding or any other type of injury upon any of you. :)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
This forum has some of the worst moderators I have ever encountered. How in the world was some ****** like me able to get to 100 posts saying the exact same thing without once being stopped my a moderator or administrator? Very poor defense, I am sorry to admit.

You guys should hire some more staff, so this kind of ridiculous behavior can be stopped in the future. I'm done now, so ban me or whatever you need to do, but I hope this opened some of your eyes at how quickly your forum could be corrupted.

You ******, the mods aren't on every single second of the day, and to be honest anyone could spam up to 100 posts in a short time (I've seen it done before, and if that's all you were after then you were actually painfully slow I'm sorry to say :p). All you've really opened my eyes to is that there really are pathetic low lives who have nothing better to do than show how stupid they are.

That and you cheated on your 100th post, so you proved nothing:chuckle:

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
can I ask why your join date was June 2003 and 4 years later you spam all of a sudden?

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
You ******, the mods aren't on every single second of the day, and to be honest anyone could spam up to 100 posts in a short time (I've seen it done before, and if that's all you were after then you were actually painfully slow I'm sorry to say :p). All you've really opened my eyes to is that there really are pathetic low lives who have nothing better to do than show how stupid they are.

That and you cheated on your 100th post, so you proved nothing:chuckle:
I certainly did cheat! It's an unfortunate decision I am still second-guessing, and I'm glad someone called me out on it. You have proved to be less of a moron than the rest of the posters here.

And I agree that I was "painfully slow." That should open your eyes even more, since some spammer much more talented than I could easily hurt the forum much more quickly and effectively than I ever could. You're exactly right. :)

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Well it was interesting...I guess.
Sorta like how EON8 went last year in June I think.
There was a Timer counting down showing a map with red dots.
People were wondering and some were saying it was gonna be the end of the world.
THen when the timer hit 0 it was all a hoax saying that people are taking things to seriously on their own impression.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace

He has the point. I warned about 10 times at diferent people (2 times at him), and any moderator has done nothing yet

Edit: PLEASE, IS A TROLL, DONT HEAR HIMMMMM ->.->

And kick the ***** of the moderators >.> (I wanna be moderator >.>)

About the topic... i have to say YES, there are people who is crazy with that. I have to admit, it's imposible to get in that lot of characters. We will be luckily if ALMOST one of ours character is read by Sakurai and get into Brawl Don't do you think?

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
look, he did this t oshow the total lack of mods on here daily patrolling. we dont need more mods, but a sub mod system, a type of system where the regular people who post can automatically mail the mod/s of the topic and get an auto suspension if more than say 50-100 people report the poster on the same post.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
You know what? I think I have to agree with you guys I mean one character not being in a game is going to stop you from playing it? Come on now, lots of people wanted people in Melee and they bought it even though say Toad or Diddy Kong wasn't in it, correct?!

Ravenlance, are you just doing this to be a jack *** or are you seriously that stupid? Come on you need to be more serious about this.

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
Well it was interesting...I guess.
Sorta like how EON8 went last year in June I think.
There was a Timer counting down showing a map with red dots.
People were wondering and some were saying it was gonna be the end of the world.
THen when the timer hit 0 it was all a hoax saying that people are taking things to seriously on their own impression.
I'm not familiar enough with this message board's history to recall that particular event, but it sounds like it was a nail-biter! At the very least I'll bet it was an interesting episode. I patiently await my banning. :)

SuperSmashMistress

Smash Cadet
Whoa...I really love when some jerk comes in here and DISTRACTS from an intelligent topic. -_-

Ugh, please hush up and stop posting random stuff, ravenlance person. This is about Super Smash Bros, not forum technicalities. T_T

Anyway, I'm glad people agree. I mean, if someone's gunna cry and pout because Sonic isn't in the game, then that's his/her loss.

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
I am using proper English grammar. In all seriousness now shut up you reached your goal.When the mods get on tomorrow they will probably do something to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Are you suggesting that the moderators only get on the forum on weekdays (seeing as tomorrow is a Monday)? That sounds dangerous!

And no, you aren't using proper grammar. Your second sentence was an illegible run-on. But I suppose that's acceptable if you're still in elementary school, which I am assuming based on the idiocy of your posts. :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
He has the point. I warned about 10 times at diferent people (2 times at him), and any moderator has done nothing yet

Edit: PLEASE, IS A TROLL, DONT HEAR HIMMMMM ->.->

And kikc the ***** of the moderators >.> (I wanna be moderator >.>)
I couldn't fully understand this post, so I don't have anything to say about it. :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
look, he did this t oshow the total lack of mods on here daily patrolling. we dont need more mods, but a sub mod system, a type of system where the regular people who post can automatically mail the mod/s of the topic and get an auto suspension if more than say 50-100 people report the poster on the same post.
Now this would be a decent system. I'm glad someone is thinking on his toes as a result of my little demonstration here. You, sir, are not a moron. :)

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
:) what a happy day, i not bored playing smash, and i'm reading a lot of post, i'm not a idiot ;D

well, i have only to go out, and i see how many post are there... I pray for at least one character gets into game :U

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
You know what? I think I have to agree with you guys I mean one character not being in a game is going to stop you from playing it? Come on now, lots of people wanted people in Melee and they bought it even though say Toad or Diddy Kong wasn't in it, correct?!

Ravenlance, are you just doing this to be a jack *** or are you seriously that stupid? Come on you need to be more serious about this.
What do I need to be more serious about? I am probably the most serious one here. I tried to make a point, and I saw my plan through to the end with near-perfect execution. The severe lack of a moderating on this Sunday afternoon is a legitimate danger to the upkeep of your board. I would hope that that point is clear, at the very least. But keep in touch! :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
Whoa...I really love when some jerk comes in here and DISTRACTS from an intelligent topic. -_-

Ugh, please hush up and stop posting random stuff, ravenlance person. This is about Super Smash Bros, not forum technicalities. T_T

Anyway, I'm glad people agree. I mean, if someone's gunna cry and pout because Sonic isn't in the game, then that's his/her loss.
I'm not sure you understand the definition of the word random. In fact, my posts have been decidedly the opposite of random. I have come to the forum with a clear goal, and I have attempted to see that through without wavering. Now, my posts might not be on topic, but they certainly aren't random, my friend. :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
:) what a happy day, i not bored playing smash, and i'm reading a lot of post, i'm not a idiot ;D

well, i have only to go out, and i see how many post are there... I pray for at least one character gets into game :U
I'd have to disagree. If that's about as well as you understand the English language, it is my opinion that you are most definitely an idiot. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, my friend. :)

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I have just readen the later post. I think Sonic must get in, but the problem is the franchise, no if mr. sakurai wants him.

And ravenlance, what happen if 50 people are idiot like you get and vote a good person? he will get banned.

And i say, the moderators kinda sucks, like you.

And please, dont answer more of this trol messages. (That my last, im going to bed im sick of it and his :))

I'm kinda of happy of have so many friends, and so have a well english and to have things to do ._.

Edit: is a idiot who says idiot

Spanish sentence >.>, and not a idiot teas sentence.

Anyways, the good english not is the Texa's, if not the UK

And PLEASE; someone can BAN or KILL HIM/HER/IT? I'm sick of the intelectuals -.-U i'm NOT a idiot, the idiots are CANI (cani -> spanish word) so read spanish information please

You suck

Edit: You aren't my friend, you have to BUY your friends xD

It's kinda anoying... there is persons like ravenlancer ._.

SuperSmashMistress

Smash Cadet
What do I need to be more serious about? I am probably the most serious one here. I tried to make a point, and I saw my plan through to the end with near-perfect execution. The severe lack of a moderating on this Sunday afternoon is a legitimate danger to the upkeep of your board. I would hope that that point is clear, at the very least. But keep in touch! :)
Your being totally inconsiderate, is what you're doing. Thanks a lot for ruining my topic! OH, but keep in touch! :)

-_- gah

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
I have just readen the later post. I think Sonic must get in, but the problem is the franchise, no if mr. sakurai wants him.

And ravenlance, what happen if 50 people are idiot like you get and vote a good person? he will get banned.

And i say, the moderators kinda sucks, like you.

And please, dont answer more of this trol messages. (That my last, im going to bed im sick of it and his :))

I'm kinda of happy of have so many friends, and so have a well english and to have things to do ._.
At least we agree that the moderators "kinda sucks," as you so eloquently put it. :)

ravenlance

Smash Apprentice
Your being totally inconsiderate, is what you're doing. Thanks a lot for ruining my topic! OH, but keep in touch! :)

-_- gah
I wish, man! Though I don't think we'll be able to keep in touch any further than this topic once the moderators get back and I get banned. Though we may get to talk for quite a bit longer, seeing as the moderators clearly don't take care of this board in the slightest. I think you know what I am talking about. And I'm sorry if I came across as incosiderate. That wasn't my goal, and if you have been offended by my demonstration, I humbly apologize. No hard feelings! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom