• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's like a combo video...in one match >_>.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Jesus christ in a chicken basket

Sweet skins. I couldn't tell what Snake was, but that looked like a Dante marth?

IC3R

Smash Lord
Nah, Snake's skin looks too dark to be MGS4 Snake; I'm thinking the texture is made to resemble a terrorist O__O;

Van Jones

Smash Lord
The skins were Dante and Kakashi. UTD Zac gave me the codes, and I forgot to turn them off before I started recording.

Razer = Pro. Roy_R = Pro. TX is the ****. :)

Patches

Smash Master
The skins were Dante and Kakashi. UTD Zac gave me the codes, and I forgot to turn them off before I started recording.

Razer = Pro. Roy_R = Pro. TX is the ****. :)

Yeah, I was gonna say, that doesn't look like any Snake I've seen.

I thought it was Kakashi, but then again, I've never played ANY MGS games. So yeah..

But holy juggling to tipper.

K 2

Smash Lord
wow, razor got demolished. That video doesn't pay tribute to how good razor really is though.

Gindler

Smash Champion
That first stock was so wierd, I wouldn't peg ultimate razor to be the kind of player to airdodge ASAP after every hit. Gets so predictable, he must been having an off match :p

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Not too bad.
Brawl has been stepping in the right direction lately.
7/10 (nice marth pimpin)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
thaTT marthh was ridiculousss bestt marthh ive seen. well its only one videoo butt reallLLy goood marthhh

Top Bottom