• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's not long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

some random guy

Smash Cadet
It's not long until brawl is in stores.
but when brawl is out everyone will spam this forum with posts like ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111. :psycho:
It will drive me insane

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
i get back from break the 7th, it comes out in japan like the 24th... so basically we have like 17 days until brawl. Because the time from japan release to america will go fast, and i have finals the 13ths, so after that week is over life will b easy!

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I hate that idea as well, I'm gonna avoid everything that's Smash oriented in the slightest(Except the DOJO, MAYBE), until I get the game myself and unlock a few characters, I just don't want that to be spoiled.

Weird, how we dig every little detail up to find out about new characters, and waste so much time speculating, but then, when we can finally find out for real, we just refrain from looking lol

Asuma

Smash Cadet
I dont think their will such idoitic posts such as that[Hope not] but these boards will be booming definatly.
The boards' gonna overflow with the character information as well as items/stages/etc.

I can't wait haha

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
but when brawl is out everyone will spam this forum with posts like ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111. :psycho:
It will drive me insane
Judging from the amount of repetitive threads, isnt it a little late to say this?

FFBlackmage456

Smash Rookie
Meh its gonna be tough to stay away from the spoilers. I know people at my school will talk about who's in the game from the leaks

Tobi-

Smash Ace
None of my freinds even know what Smash bros Dojo is, or that the website exists, so I;m safe. Long as I don't visit any gaming website.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's not spoilers-it's information about the game! :grin: And well...we've got 4 weeks to go until we know EVERYTHING! Prepare to Brawl people. Or at least know how it works/play. Then we'll own Japan online! >_<

Micahc

Smash Ace
It will drive me insane
Uh, read the rest of the crapass threads going around.

If I'm lucky I'll preorder with same day shipping and get it on my B-day :p

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111 ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111ZOMG MARIO IS IN THIS GAME OMFG111

come on close this thread plz i don't see the point

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't care about have anything spoiled except for the subspace emissary. (Spelling?)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'd laugh if Mario was the final unlockable character. Sakurai (aka SKRAI) should make Mario the final unlockable character just for the lulz=to see if anyone is dumb enough to doubt Mario! >_<

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Gee Wilikers BATMAN! MARIO IS IN DIS GAME! HOLY POOBALLS! YOU USE TEH CONTROL STIK TO MOVE!!1!1!111!!!!!!111one!111one!!!111!1eleven

Pure Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Phail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom