• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAND!! Choknaterz post count smashfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
well they are both pretty bad ***. one of them is a total rebel. i mean did you see what that sign said? he did. but he didnt care. stick it to the man. and the other one is captain falcon. enough said.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's more amazing to me that andre says "don't corrupt him."
then continues to say, "that's me sticking my tongue in a tutle's anus"
and "buttstroke me tenderly"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1. ROFL edrees that is too good. wow there are sooo many pictures when u image search choknater

2. wtf is m2k doing here. btw 200 posts in 3 days is extremely slow for me

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
if me and my best friend used to watch and play sailor moon and i was sailor mars and he was sailor moon does that mean im gay?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
tuxedo mask cant handle all the sailor scouts and the cats and sailor moons baby from the future that is his daughter. actually time/space continuum incest is an awesome idea.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
future sailor moon + future tuxedo mask = ugly loli that goes back in time to present day where tuxedo mask would nail his own daughter before she is born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom