• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its true, I found roy in brawl

Zodiac

Smash Master
I know know your all probably doubting the hell out of me right now but! I have a a video! thats right, two in fact!

Roy 1

Roy 2

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol on the one vid where he was wavedashing he wasn't even listed as a character fighting in that match lol. If this isn't hax IDK what is :lick:

10more wavedashing roys

Tristan_win

Not dead.
huh, I didn't know hacking the game has gotten so far.

This is a good thing and even if I'm wrong about the hacking it's a still a **** good remake.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol this isn't a hack. This is just Roy's Melee animation composited into Brawl backgrounds. It isn't even that well done. The first one is pretty good but the second one you can see the white crap around Roy's model.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Come on guys all I did was last 100 hours in cruel brawl with marth and ike, and POOF! Roy showed up on the character selection screen!

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Lol. That's actually amazingly well done(even though some are complaining about quality, you made me double take). When I saw a youtube vid loading, I was half expecting to see something that would scar my mind =b

Top Bottom