• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IU Bloomington Melee Crew: (PEEF, Jay, Jekyll, Ice-, Radar...)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
THere is a really good player named Jake or Jay **** idk, anyway he is really really good. I remember playing him at a couple past tournaments.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
just form a smash bros melee club at ur school

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I will be at IU this fall. I am just getting more into melee now, would love to play with some good people though!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Jayford plays puff and fits your name description but also goes to Purdue (unfortunately).
You might mean Ice but I dunno what he's been up to lately or where he's at this year.

I'd tap that Nana...
Dude you'd be trying to put moves on her but she would just walk to the other side of the bar and get Fsmashed.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No it's not Ice. This guy got 13th at SMYM9. He just goes by Jay. He will get more active on here soon. He is a very smart and skilled player. Probably more techskill than me.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Lol@me being Jay.

Jay's Puff is really nasty. I know he is from South Bend or something and came to a few smashfests in Fort Wayne. I have no idea if he goes to school here.

Anyway if you get something going PEEF I would love to play. I haven't really done anything for 6 months with the game (lost disc johns).

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ice, give me ur number and you can come play with jay and I sometime.

On Sep 11 we are meeting with Jekyll and playing.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Give me all ur phone numbers, or feel free to call me at:

812-454-2000

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jekyll you don't know how bad I want to finally defeat my master. You are like top 3 on my hit list along with P.C. Jona and Smeesh.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Good call.

Other notes: Does Melee every actually happen?

Also when do I get to spoon with Terry?

These are important questions that need to be answered.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Text me when youre free, I'm having a hard time texting everyone to get fests ready and get answers.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
BLARGAG!
Another thread with my friends in it.... More lurking time for me, then.

Don't worry, I'll just be over here watching you guys....

:D

Top Bottom