• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC Presents: Jake Jacobson's Jammin' July Journament - Bloomington IN 7/3/10

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Louisville and Northern Indiana are both confirmed, and I believe some of the Knees (And Daycia?) are trying to come.

If you Lexinmoreheatucky cats need housing Saturday night then I'm pretty sure I can cover you guys, for the record.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Can't wait for this :D Louisville should be bringing a full van, we may even be bringin a beepa along X:

Also this'll be my first event going all DDD/Trainer. Not sure how long I'll be doing it though haha

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
stuff that van full of beepas and beepos! =D

and grr, if we meet, go oli >.>

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Took Japes off the CP list.
Forgot to do it a long time ago <.<

@Jayford: :( Hope everything's alright man. I was hoping I'd get to whoop up on that famous Iowa falco too.

@Daycia: You should try hooking up with the Knees, as I think they have interest in heading down, but I'm not sure.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Thanks guys. Not to be a total buzz kill , but I'll let you guys know what happened. I had a friend pass away on Monday and then like an hour ago I just found out my great aunt passed away too. It's been a rough week so far, but I guess they're at peace now.

Don't worry tho you guy's will see my Iowa trained space animals soon enough >=)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm sorry to hear that jayford.. I'm sorry about your loss. And don't worry about missing the tournament. You'll be missed, but there'll be more. Looking forward to seeing you again :)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks guys. Not to be a total buzz kill , but I'll let you guys know what happened. I had a friend pass away on Monday and then like an hour ago I just found out my great aunt passed away too. It's been a rough week so far, but I guess they're at peace now.

Don't worry tho you guy's will see my Iowa trained space animals soon enough >=)
Aweh, Jayford... I'm sorry... Chin up! I'm sure they want you to smile for them and enjoy yourself instead of being down. So try and feel better about it! Take your time. Hope to see you some other time!

@Jake, Yeah they were! I'm nervous to ask them, but I'll go for it!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm so very sorry to hear that Jay man. Take care of what's important. I will be thinkin' about ya.

On a side note, I haven't a clue where my dad and I are even gunna watch fireworks this weekend ._. Bah. We'll see.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
i iz excited boutz dis one!!!!!!!!!111111one

seriously. itll be fun and my gf is coming yay!!!!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
What a coincidence, that's my sleep time-frame.

I got Bminus this week on my sd. Ness is still awesome, but the thing is evey other character is too (except unfair mk) so it's so hard/fun to chose between them.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
FONZ! I will finally get my rematch with you! But I don't main kirby anymore... :( Aw well it'll be fun anyways.

Top Bottom