• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 5: "Swag Dao's Day Off!"

steep

Smash Lord
So I talked to Krystedez today and he is thinking about coming to this as well. He said he would love to play some Mario free-for-alls! lol ORRRRR if Juushichi comes to this we can have Mario FFA's that way too!!!! HYPE.

ORRRRR a Mario vs all crew battle… lol ok I'm just messing around about that one.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I haven't seen a Mario FFA since me, Xero, Caleb and I think it was you did it at SiiS2 or 3.

My Mario got a small workout last weekend.

:phone:

steep

Smash Lord
MARIO FFA'S FOR EVERYONE!!!! Ha Ha And yeah that was me at SiiS3 Juu. It was my first tournament ever. Lol I won the first FFA we played and you guys all made this huge deal about how I was "the best mario in the MW" Ha Ha I quickly learned that you guys were kidding...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EDIT: Or maybe I could get somebody to drive me to West Lafayette for a college visit and then go with Krys? Is he even going?
If Steep picks me up either Friday night or Saturday on the way I might go. I don't have any other idea how I am going.

Also, @ Steep, I didnt ask on the phone but would you cool / able to drop me off at indy before you go back to muncie after the tourney? Im done with school on Friday night basically.

I mean I just went to a smash tournament two weeks ago and I'm not any kind of hyped for APEX.

Also he did respond.
I'm not hyped for Apex because it is doubtful I will go at all. Unless like a magical planeticket ensuring my way there and back THAT SUNDAY NIGHT... Like, I have classes on the 9th...

Composer is awesome and deserves a reward I don't know what I'm doing yet three cheers for Composer I mean it depends if I somehow am able to get there and back quickly and safely Composer should have my man-children

wangston

Smash Lord
Steep you're from muncie. Dude I would love you forever if you could get some Concanon Dounuts for mel I love that place. I would clearly pay you for the donuts and then your trouble of getting them and bringing them to the tourney.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is officially endorsed by the Huntington Tier List Committee. If I show up I might be able to bring a few TVs depending on the ride situation, but I don't own a Wii because I like games.

steep

Smash Lord
Steep you're from muncie. Dude I would love you forever if you could get some Concanon Dounuts for mel I love that place. I would clearly pay you for the donuts and then your trouble of getting them and bringing them to the tourney.
I've never had Concanon Donuts. lol and yes I am from Muncie but that's only when I'm at school. I may be back in my hometown by that friday.

@Krystedez: I may or may not be able to give you a ride. I won't be in Muncie for the tourney, I'll be in Columbus, which is 50 miles south of Indy.

I don't know how I'd pick you up unless I can convince my mom to let you stay at my place friday night and possibly saturday night after the tourney and then pick you up on my way home from muncie on Friday (which is if you can get to indy because driving to west lafayette would be a long ways out of the way) and then I could take you back to indy or even west lafayette on my way up to a christmas party in northwest Indiana on Sunday.

Let me know if you think any of this would work!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm about 85% sure that I'll be here. All of you better prepare your butts.

Future DtJ coming for the money?

Fizzle, if you can make it up to Columbus we might be able to accommodate you.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Krystedez: I may or may not be able to give you a ride. I won't be in Muncie for the tourney, I'll be in Columbus, which is 50 miles south of Indy.

I don't know how I'd pick you up unless I can convince my mom to let you stay at my place friday night and possibly saturday night after the tourney and then pick you up on my way home from muncie on Friday (which is if you can get to indy because driving to west lafayette would be a long ways out of the way) and then I could take you back to indy or even west lafayette on my way up to a christmas party in northwest Indiana on Sunday.

Let me know if you think any of this would work!
I can agree with that but it would have to be midnight since my only form of transportation without relying on my dad to pick me up from West Lafayette is to take the 10 o clock train to Indy.

If that doesn't work I don't think I can go. Would you even be awake around 12 to drive to Indy? D:

steep

Smash Lord
I'm not sure yet Krys. I will let you know as soon as I can though. That's getting to be a little late to be driving around you know? I'll let you know when I know.

wangston

Smash Lord
well then it's all good if you won't be there steep. I just love that place. I remember always getting it as a kid and then after I moved to ky everyone time we went up there to visit my grandparents we would get some. Concanon is the has the worlds best donuts hand down. I've never had anything that compares to it.

wangston

Smash Lord
wangston, is it an expensive donut place?
not really sure I've not been there in a while. I would imagine its donuts have to be like around the same price as dunkin dounut and krispy kreme.

wait.... so you've never been????

Dude its sooooo good. The best one they have is like this chocolaty peanut butter cinnamon thing its sooo good. You have to go try there donuts.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Eric I will if we don't play in tourney but we'll probably run into eachother.

Xero I haven't even played ultimate yet LOL.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Kentucky will be having two car groups, 9 people that would like housing if that's cool. One car group may not end up staying the night, it's up in the air, according to Eric. But we all really know he can't miss out on drinking with his favorite not actually black kid.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Strange but I'm not sure if I can go because I'll be in terrible haute visiting family. I might try to show up and try out my secondaries and do teams if someone wants. Unless my mom makes me watch my brother and makes me bring him. He's a butt and he will get mad at people playing Marth cuz that's "his character". So everyone has to play Marth mmmkay? Lmao

:phone:

Top Bottom