• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:ivysaur:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol 8 "The Wheel of Fate is Turning"

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah for real though dylan. Don't feel bad if you lost to Archer in melee. He is a pretty smart guy, even if he doesnt really play that game. It's smash. The basic fundamentals are still there.

pooka216

Smash Cadet
I think i can come to this :). Are there usually brawl setups/friendlies going on during the melee half of the tournament?

big sleep

չչչ
i always wanna force myself to vomit whenever i see that show... that goddamn laugh track

nice sig reecey

big sleep

չչչ
rofl... u rite

and also it's not like i would prefer the show without a laugh track... they just lay that **** on way too thick... strait obnoxious

BEHR

Smash Hero
i dont find big bang theory all that good

itts just slight entertaining.

ill stick to how I met your mother.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just noticed this topic. Anyway, I'll be here. I'll have two Melee setups if I can bring mine from home, otherwise I'll just have one Melee/Brawl/PM/Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 setup. Assuming someone can drive my TV over, because there's no way I'm carrying it halfway across campus.

And I'll be recording.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Big Bang Theory had some good ones. But now I realize that every episode is this:

SHELDON: [Interchangeable science lingo]

-LAUGH TRACK-

PENNY: Yeah, I didn't understand any of that.

-LONGER LAUGH TRACK-

LEONARD: I'm lactose intolerant.

-LAUGH TRACK-

RAJ: ...

SHELDON: That's my spot.

-ROFLMAO-

anyway. This tournament is relevant to my interests. I plan to attend. I may even cool it with the Brawl hate.

Top Bottom