• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ivysaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing-Zero

Smash Apprentice
im really new to this but i want to know if ivysaur only has a teather recovery instead of a normal recovery for special attacks :(

Also is anyone going to use ivysaur mostly? ( for pokemon trainer)

3D King

Smash Journeyman
If I use PKMN Trainer (he's on my really long list of characters I'm interested in) I'd definitely use Ivysaur the most (as long he isn't ridiculously bad).

As for recovery moves I guess we'll have to see his B-> before knowing, but I have a hunch he won't (I'm betting on his ->B being Razor Leaf). :(

Wing-Zero

Smash Apprentice
ya good point, i never noticed that his forward+b was unreleased .
im preying for ivysaur to have a good enough teather recovery to be one of hte better characters because i thin bullet seed looks pretty good (damage-wise but in an unfortunate direction. : (

3D King

Smash Journeyman
I honestly hope Bullet Seed can be aimed so it goes up when you just press B without aiming it. Wouldn't make it seem so useless. How many times in a match is the opponent directly above you (and not ridiculously high up)?

Edit: and by aim I mean pressing the D-Pad (or Joy Stick) in certain directions.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
how can he aim it. it comes out of his bulb.
his tether seems ridiculously long.

if i wasn't on wii with a broken collar bone i'd post a pic. i'm really excited about ivy but his weaknesses are balanced out from the other pokemon

EDIT -

it looks like he has jumped. we can tell this form the air at the bottom of him

i'm putting this thread in my sig

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
yeah but

can you see him in that pose for bulletseed his flaws like the fact that it can not be aimed is probably balanced out with the other pokemon moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom