• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J666's Birthday Tourney April 24,2010

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Andeh I prefer our poor man's Hugs + Lucky lol. I'll talk to ash to make sure tho.

Oh and I'm coming back home tonight if you want to chill. I'll be with eugene too so maybe we can try and help him some. He needs to get an SB account too >.<

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
ahh crap! **** i havent been on since i posted that. my bad haha
i might go out of town for the weekend, so are you down to train, say, thursday and/or friday? NeoAkira you downz??

Wha about the hosting: im down to smash with anybody at anytime during the week. doesnt matter where. i think fiction might be down to host

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
I so want to celebrate a brothas birthday! I hope I'll be able to come! If I do come, I'll try my best to do my part in making your birthday celebration more pleasant.

Lol the other day I spotted Atlus/Miguel walking across the intersection of Sherman Way and Van Nuys LOL!
-What makes it even more funny is that I expected out of the valley smashers to see him some where coincidentally.

^Thats just stupid =P^

Kira-

Smash Champion
Yea but you might be too good. We'd win this too easily but it depends if you're going, let me know

If connor doesnt go who wants to team lol

D

Deleted member

I am probably not gunna go to this because its my own birthday this week

but maybe

WHA?

Smash Ace
I might only do singles lol, or maybe we can team jesson idk really lol
are u an aggressive marth??

i wanna team with someone who has good offense........ wanna team?

guys that know me (8-bit), would u recommend me for inks?

Top Bottom