• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smash Melee

Big_Nasty

Smash Rookie
Me and a friend started playing smash again and are looking for some people in the Jacksonville area to play with. We used to play at UNF and don't know if anyone still plays up there.

aOA

Smash Rookie
i
Me and a friend started playing smash again and are looking for some people in the Jacksonville area to play with. We used to play at UNF and don't know if anyone still plays up there.
I'm in Jacksonville right now, pm me your location and age, I've been looking for some people to play against!

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
Phoenix games on beach is having some casuals for melee tomorrow 5$ entry, we are using tomorrow for ranbats so we can have better seeding for future tournaments

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to play, msg/add me on Facebook (ian chiong) so I can add y'all to the group since I'm like the only one to check this thread every now and then. You can then setup casuals or whatever on there.

Also Phoenix games on beach Blvd near 295 will be hosting a tournament next week on the 17th

Edit:https://m.facebook.com/events/640625736020647#

Last edited:

Nato2180

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to play, msg/add me on Facebook (ian chiong) so I can add y'all to the group since I'm like the only one to check this thread every now and then. You can then setup casuals or whatever on there.

Also Phoenix games on beach Blvd near 295 will be hosting a tournament next week on the 17th

Edit:https://m.facebook.com/events/640625736020647#
is it just melee or is there PM and other stuff?

PunkAaron

Smash Cadet
NNID
PunkAaron
I'm in Palm Coast, but I'm interested in coming up to Jacksonville during the summer for some friendlies.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
You're welcome to join us every Thursday around 6, you should also add me on Facebook so I can add you to the group so if we set up some casuals you can know

PunkAaron

Smash Cadet
NNID
PunkAaron
You're welcome to join us every Thursday around 6, you should also add me on Facebook so I can add you to the group so if we set up some casuals you can know
Joined just about every Jacksonville FGC page I could find, but if I'm missing anything please let me know.

starbolt89

Smash Cadet
NNID
starbolt89
3DS FC
0860-4559-7031
this is BS their not gonna the smash fest near me ever time during E3 when they have something like this they skip us

starbolt89

Smash Cadet
NNID
starbolt89
3DS FC
0860-4559-7031
did this post die or is their gonna be a new 1? also anyone in st.Augustine to smash with?

Top Bottom