• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 16, 2013] Amida's Outside Brawl (Georgetown, Kentucky)

Side event!

• Air Hockey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foosball

• Smash64

• Smash64 Doubles

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mario Party

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bomberman

• Total voters

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Also, how many of you are interested in playing mario party? I have found ways to make it more skill based than luck based...... IT ACTUALLY IS COMPETITIVE!! I am reffering to the first and second btw, I have a rules list, and stage ban list. There is alot of things in this game that can be turned from luck into skill, (Ex: Dice block - there is a way to determine if you get a higher or lower number, or if you want a 10 or 1, 10 & 1 are the only ones I can purposely get) If people put time into this game they would realize it is competitive, would you all want a tourney? If so, which out of the two?

SoulPech

Smash Master
erm...Mario Party would make me claw people's eyes out >.>. I win all party games, but yeah I lose to random blocks giving people free **** :~:

I'll bring P:M though.

Tomb18

Smash Rookie
I may have to request a day off now that the tournament is the 29th but I'm pretty sure I still can make it.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Host a tourny for fooseball!!!! Also this looks incredibly fun, ill come out of a hiatus for this!
We can have a tourney for fooseball, people just need to come early. But I honestly do not see people being there by 10 am, but, of course I am willing to house people the night before as well as the night of.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Anyone wanna team at this?
You can't team with Ogie? Somebody will be available I'm sure.

Also, now we're voting for a side tourney? Nobody seems to be popping in here and voting. With that said I don't even know what I want so I'll just click Smash 64 doubles because that sounds fun. Amida team with me and carry me we'll win!

How do you make Mario Party competitive? 1v1s 2v2s? I might change my vote to that because it's hilarious.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
You can't team with Ogie? Somebody will be available I'm sure.

Also, now we're voting for a side tourney? Nobody seems to be popping in here and voting. With that said I don't even know what I want so I'll just click Smash 64 doubles because that sounds fun. Amida team with me and carry me we'll win!

How do you make Mario Party competitive? 1v1s 2v2s? I might change my vote to that because it's hilarious.
I know competitive tricks, because I actually gave it a competitive chance, and a lot of it is competitive, and it will be 2v2.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Mystery event -_-
I'll say what I told KERO. I'll be mad as heck if I pay a dollar to scrub your toilet.

Also, all these double posts. :happysheep:

Top Bottom