• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jan. 29 -- Birmingham, AL -- Vulcan GameBox Smash Tournament VII

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Well, speaking as a newbie, its always good to compare yourself to the better players. Maybe get some insight and tips on what to do, and what not to do. Its a great way to evaluate one's self.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
This is delicious!

Kola, you forgot Twinster, Nu, and a few other people from Gamebox. Will_ wants to come too. It just keeps looking better.

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
What am I, chopped liver?
Well of course! Lol but you're chopped liver self gives me the match of my life and more everytime :D. You've definitely given me great training on falco and I hope I've given you a good look on pit. This tourney is just what us newbies need to gauge where we're at so we know what to improve on

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm 100% confirmed for this :D
Yes

This is delicious!

Kola, you forgot Twinster, Nu, and a few other people from Gamebox. Will_ wants to come too. It just keeps looking better.
More Yes

Yum?

Definitely coming to this. gotta shake off the rust on my goth shackles that i apparently keep on me for no apparent reason. bowser
K I'm set. Best Alabama tournament of the new Year. Let's make it happen.

Now with an even sexier list

George
Cheap
Aloha
Slam
Janitor
Kola
Zonderion
BumbleBomb
MetaLiesUnBroken
^+
^++
ClassicBlack
jtg
POC
Celes
V3GA
IkeBrawler
Metaknight13
Mahg
Cam
Billy
Reflex
Kismet
Scourge
Ryker
Ragnarok
VueBrawler
Talon
Sudomaru
Wolfei
Tetsujin
Winnar
Levi?
MunkusBeaver?
Lou?
Micaelis?
Elev8!
Will_!?
Nu_
Twinster

D:< GET SOME!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I may be bringing Osmo and a friend of his, as well. I'll let you know if they're confirmed.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I'm trying to see if my roommate Jeff wants to come

PS I need a teammate...

ELEV8?!

Oh and I'll talk to Mr. Ref :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:I Should we suggest pools to let the players get the most out of this? Or would it take far too long?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
PS I need a teammate...
ELEV8?!
Sorry Ryan, but i'm teaming with my brother at this.

:I Should we suggest pools to let the players get the most out of this? Or would it take far too long?
If the tournament is running on time, i believe pools would be doable, unless Gamebox would need us out at a particular time? What do you think George?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Russ, your brother just confirmed he was coming on Facebook. If we actually end up with 40+, we'll do pools. Probably over 32 even. Get hype.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
While we're at it--

Everyone needs to help out with setups if they can. We want this to go as smoothly as possible.

I'll be sure to bring a full setup.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I gave away all of my small TVs....... I could bring a Wii if anyone wants to bring an extra TV.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If anyone from Montgomery or the Montgomery area going to this can I get a ride with you. I really wanta go to this and I'll pitch in for gas as much as I can.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
It would be awesome if we can finish this tourney by 8pm lol. That way for once I can get home at a reasonable hour lol

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
I gave away all of my small TVs....... I could bring a Wii if anyone wants to bring an extra TV.
Tetsujin has a small TV that he can bring. I also am bringing a Brawl setup + TV... I'm not sure if melee is included in this tournament or not. I thought it was, but I see no Melee interest lol. Either way I'll bring my copy of melee.

Winnar

Smash Lord
While we're at it--

Everyone needs to help out with setups if they can. We want this to go as smoothly as possible.

I'll be sure to bring a full setup.
I'm bringing one :D

Also Vue I think there is no official melee tournament going on, but a few of the people going to this will probably be interested in playing some melee friendlies in their free time

Elev8 - No problem :D ONE DAY

aka guys I still need a partner for doubles

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm bringing one :D

Also Vue I think there is no official melee tournament going on, but a few of the people going to this will probably be interested in playing some melee friendlies in their free time

Elev8 - No problem :D ONE DAY

aka guys I still need a partner for doubles
Slam and Janitor are still without teams~

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ryker has came back from the dead so me and him are a definite now on coming to this.

Top Bottom