• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Videos

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah I hope they go out of their way to import discs that won't work in their consoles even though the PAL version is better.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
that ledgecancelled phantasm to back air recovery at 2:08 of the first match was crazy. falco must be indigenous to japan or something

LLDL

Smash Hero
Kaito has definetely evolved. So where are those new BS vids!!!

joeplicate

Smash Master
not bad

it looks like they need to play some other people though, kaito always recovering with the same angle and getting dtilted lol

also are these tournament or friendlies

strawhats

Smash Master
My life now has meaning after seeing this. Japan, I love u all. Im Japanese at heart...gotta love that manga/anime.

PB&J

Smash Hero
kaito is bomsoldier's training partner to cover somethings up..they been playing together for years..dont know anything about li though and kaito is also kite

and these are just friendlies so yeah..no point to point out mistakes..

Eggm

Smash Hero
That falco had some of the fastest in place lasers i've ever seen. And the marth was refreshingly innovative with his dtilt use. Good stuff.

Top Bottom