• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jax MMs

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
I'll money match anybody in Jacksonville who can meet over at UNF, I need to do laundry and pay for tournament fees.

-Higher bets = longer sets
-No ducking out if/when you lose
-No johns
-I'll sandbag to make you feel better if you suck, anything to milk that sweet, sweet $$$
-10 stock w/ items.....jk
-any other rules you want, ask

Gmoney: I'll only MM you for Gardettos.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
Gardetto's? Jerk... :(

Just cash your check already! :colorful:
I'll try again today, I just hope the person running the bank isn't that one chick who's more of a troll than I am

20 dollar mm? (no joke)
I'll take it, just let me build up some money from scrubs first. Gmoney tells me you have a beasty Olimar, I'm interested to see how that goes. Best of 5?

meet me in the gameroom around 4:45 or 5 cause i dont have my phone right now
I'll try to be there, I might be a lil late though. Girlfriend johns.

This reminds me of the time a guy I knew begged for change to buy his date a prom ticket

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
The Smash community needs more ROBs. Mine has a reputation for being VERY campy.

Also, Fearless is probably going to wreck me but it should at least be interesting.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian who? Hylian huh? Who's Hylian
You know, I was nice to you in person and I liked you and you were nice back so it's kind of disheartening to see you mocking me.

I was obviously wrong and said something stupid but I don't really regret it as I tend to learn from my mistakes.

I've never spoken badly of you either.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
I prefer not to do Melee anymore seeing as Brawl ate my tech skill.

And Fearless, I told you you'd win. The $10 was definitely worth seeing that Oli in action though. I just didn't think vs ROB would be THAT bad.
Seriously, laser is useless when you have a hundred little carrot slaves being thrown at you and the grab range on Olimar is ridiculous. There's also almost no way to beat your smashes (except with a double fsmash, which almost never hits). I have no idea what someone is supposed to do against that

MokonA

Smash Cadet
its about time he cashed his check. remember that last tally tournament we went to? :laugh:

Geoff, we need to all get together tomorrow and play smash. You down Chris?

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
*****, don't you know who I am? I have a fvcking dreidel. That means that no matter what, I CAN'T have enough money. I won't stop until I've become a central part of the US economic system. When I die, you b1tches are having a great depression like never before.

And yeah, probably not but I'll try. I have night classes on Monday.

Top Bottom