• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaxinville FL Thread *WE GOIN HAM ON LoL SHAWTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
good games, jason d.; don't feel discouraged

i'm proud of the smasher you've become and await your full return

also, imma be in jax for the latter half of summer so some good practice should be had if you can peel me away from sc2 lol

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
good games, jason d.; don't feel discouraged

i'm proud of the smasher you've become and await your full return

also, imma be in jax for the latter half of summer so some good practice should be had if you can peel me away from sc2 lol
I can't believe how similarly gay we play lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yep, certainly have 0 friends

i guess that means i don't get to enjoy begging others to come to my low-income apt.... wait

jax smash is ****

people don't travel, think they're great while placing outside of money, don't give credit when it's due or they do all of these ****ter activities

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I could talk about you but im getting bored tbh, now youre insulting people who dont even talk about you. Oh man internet tough guys. I miss you cody

:phone:
im not gonna poop up this topic anymore, talk **** in real life instead of cowering like a snake. Kk

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL HUGE BACK STEP

get off your high horse; you began this **** talk, internet tuffy #1

TheFast

Smash Lord
yep, certainly have 0 friends

i guess that means i don't get to enjoy begging others to come to my low-income apt.... wait

jax smash is ****

people don't travel, think they're great while placing outside of money, don't give credit when it's due or they do all of these ****ter activities
You should watch what you say, you talk about getting off a high horse yet you talk trash about ALL of Jacksonville in one post. Also you claim you are proud of what a smasher Jason has become, SHUT THE **** UP. Proud, what do you have to be proud of? Jason practices all the time on his own. Maybe you should get off your high horse and not think you impact the community of smash at all. All that you have done is spread a negative reputation of Jacksonville outside of it and also to talk about traveling? Tell me when you have travel for Melee? Also I would like to point out that almost every tourney you go to you either lose to random people you bash such as MK-18, or you quit matches and rage like a little girl. You complain about people not traveling but when you travel you dont do anything to rep anybody, all you do is talk **** and alienate people. You are a big reason the smash scene is so bad in Jacksonville. You discourage new players because you think your the GREAT TEACHER and you talk **** behind peoples backs. You talk about everybody like they are your little underlings. How about you get off YOUR high horse and stop being such an *** in the smash community outside and inside of smashboards.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Phil, what do you want me to say? that jax is doing great in smash? that's not reality

jason moved from jax and has gotten a lot of practice in with better players (not "on his own") than could've been offered here. he's getting better, placed well in an event, trashed my falcon a few times and i'm giving him credit. you want me to not and say he's **** like some others are doing (marsfool, gage)?

i similarly wished luck to ian and marsfool before they left for g-ville even tho i know neither of them like me and would not give me a ride if asked. i never checked those results so i can't say more about that

in the past, i remember giving you credit for having a good 2 games against HRnut (even tho i lost horribly in the tourney). i helped you get your money back at krystals

i'm the only player in jax history to place well over a consistent period of time in any smash game. in the past, i've run weeklies/biweeklies for free. i've sat down and trained with anyone who wanted it for free. i helped host a local tournament for charity at short notice and paid to enter it as well as paid for others to enter (prize was not based on entrance fees and i gave part of it away). i'm not perfect of course. sorry about that, i guess. but i did try.

i gave up on both games a long time ago and i don't act like i'm good at melee. others are acting in this way, and they aren't getting what they think they're worth nor have they ever succeeded in such a way. it's sad. that should change or they should be quiet

but if it really is that important for you. i was going to travel for melee to RAGE but everyone bailed. Adnan (a new player) could not go because his cousin was in the hospital and he had important exams coming (legitimate). Gage said he wouldn't go because no one else was going but went on to say he was better than rockcrock and linguini (which if you're going to say that with no proof you have to travel to get that proof in tournament; not friendlies). I said that i'll go and help with gas. If that wasn't acceptable i said he should call Ian/marsfool. He didn't go. I didn't go. you tell me

i never said i'm a "GREAT TEACHER".. hell i never even said i'm a good teacher. in fact, i'm pretty ****ty and you know that. but, again, i tried

i've been in the process of quitting smash for the past year so i guess you don't have to worry about me being an A$$ do you? just let me fade away

edit: say what you will but jax was better off when i was active, and i'm wishing that long-dead drive for success would continue in others. instead of this lazy attitude of superiority

TheFast

Smash Lord
Phil, what do you want me to say? that jax is doing great in smash? that's not reality

jason moved from jax and has gotten a lot of practice in with better players (not "on his own") than could've been offered here. he's getting better, placed well in an event, trashed my falcon a few times and i'm giving him credit. you want me to not and say he's **** like some others are doing (marsfool, gage)?

i similarly wished luck to ian and marsfool before they left for g-ville even tho i know neither of them like me and would not give me a ride if asked. i never checked those results so i can't say more about that

in the past, i remember giving you credit for having a good 2 games against HRnut (even tho i lost horribly in the tourney). i helped you get your money back at krystals

i'm the only player in jax history to place well over a consistent period of time in any smash game. in the past, i've run weeklies/biweeklies for free. i've sat down and trained with anyone who wanted it for free. i helped host a local tournament for charity at short notice and paid to enter it as well as paid for others to enter (prize was not based on entrance fees and i gave part of it away). i'm not perfect of course. sorry about that, i guess. but i did try.

i gave up on both games a long time ago and i don't act like i'm good at melee. others are acting in this way, and they aren't getting what they think they're worth nor have they ever succeeded in such a way. it's sad. that should change or they should be quiet

but if it really is that important for you. i was going to travel for melee to RAGE but everyone bailed. Adnan (a new player) could not go because his cousin was in the hospital and he had important exams coming (legitimate). Gage said he wouldn't go because no one else was going but went on to say he was better than rockcrock and linguini (which if you're going to say that with no proof you have to travel to get that proof in tournament; not friendlies). I said that i'll go and help with gas. If that wasn't acceptable i said he should call Ian/marsfool. He didn't go. I didn't go. you tell me

i never said i'm a "GREAT TEACHER".. hell i never even said i'm a good teacher. in fact, i'm pretty ****ty and you know that. but, again, i tried

i've been in the process of quitting smash for the past year so i guess you don't have to worry about me being an A$$ do you? just let me fade away

edit: say what you will but jax was better off when i was active, and i'm wishing that long-dead drive for success would continue in others. instead of this lazy attitude of superiority
Hmmm, you trained people for FREE what a nice guy. Talk about superiority. If you dont think you are a good teacher why would you think people would pay just to play with you?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i don't. other players of diff. genres in jacksonville have attempted to make a few bucks by offering "coaching" within this year and that's bad (esp. since a lot of them never even placed in their respected genre)

Ovan

Smash Rookie
IDK I think GMoney was a good teacher in my opinion since he taught me every thing I know about the game even though I am ****ty still. However he dose have the patience to sit down with you and teach you things that you can improve on and teach you things you don't know about. Still he can a jerk sometimes to people but that is just how he is. Honestly I think this thread is dumb since we can all admit Jax has something up there *** all the time since we always have to talk bad about others to make our selves feel good.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Chris is one of the best in jax and has probably given me the most insight into the game than anyone (in Jax)

Ovan

Smash Rookie
Marsfool....... lets be honest you haven't placed in money at any tournament that has ever mattered...... or have you because I cannot find any placements of you besides the UNF tourneys like that says anything about your skills since only placing in money mattesr. If you have the mentality that only tournaments matter then your calling your self trash and you skill is unjustifiable.

RinzlerOP

Smash Rookie
yea...
does anybody wanna play next week. most everybody i kno is leaving for the summer; my experience revolves around the gamroom so im kinda sh$%y but u kno

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Noooo! Less drama, more encouragement and insight. Keep melee alive and strong, please!

i was going to travel for melee to RAGE but everyone bailed. Adnan (a new player) could not go because his cousin was in the hospital and he had important exams coming (legitimate). Gage said he wouldn't go because no one else was going but went on to say he was better than rockcrock and linguini (which if you're going to say that with no proof you have to travel to get that proof in tournament; not friendlies). I said that i'll go and help with gas. If that wasn't acceptable i said he should call Ian/marsfool. He didn't go. I didn't go. you tell me
Man, I was wondering why I didn't see the rest of Jacksonville at RAGE. The results thread's right here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12594686#post12594686

Ovan

Smash Rookie
yea...
does anybody wanna play next week. most everybody i kno is leaving for the summer; my experience revolves around the gamroom so im kinda sh$%y but u kno
Yea ill be around to play Adnan. However the only thing you will learn is how to beat gayness.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom