• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Jigglypuff Board Combo Video*** READ

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't understand the sudden footage of wifi videos of people beating me. If it makes you feel good.. I guess.
How the hell do you know when your mentioned? Your like the Engineer when a spy saps his sentry.

Also, this is what I get for being told to find combos I have. None of my matches ever get recorded at in person tournies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

It's going good thus far. I'll give you the update when / if i need more links.

Feel free to post music ideas HERE.

Guess we got banned in other countries for that last song.
****ing youtube. I hate that so god **** much. What burns me is how they'll take down/block/ban copyright stuff in a heartbeat yet its okay for some 7 year old troll to make an obnoxious video making fun of the fact my mom could of (at the time) have cancer. =/

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I'm totally up for techno, it works really good in CVs

Also mink, do you think we should have a different fonts, color of font, ect. for each gamertag? I enjoyed looking at the way the names are designed in GSM CVs......maybe someone with artistic style can come up with something for everyones tag

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Go for it
Tell me what color you want your name to be too.
If you see a font online you like, tell me what it is.
Personally i like "Bleeding Cowboys" thats what my sig is and everything//
@Sniper, sorry about the cancer situations. ****ing kids.

I also want to add that i think it's funny ANYONE would get upset about something the jigglypuffs did.
We're like the kindergardners taking a field trip in the high school that is Smashboards. We've done nothing wrong... ever. hahaha

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
2nd post for extra hype.
I need a song with a long introduction. preferably something techno.

for the beginning of the video. :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay. Currently i have vids of Sniper, Era, Bbox, Me, and.... DaPuffster. Or Jigglymaster. What would you prefer? One's AIB and one's SWF. Pick one bud.

Exegg, i'm working on your vids now.

If i missed anyones videos.... it's hard to scan over like, 49 comments when theres links everywhere.
feel free to repost.

meant to be purple. don't feel like fixing it

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9zOjgtdaSM
^
0:11-shield grab out of pivot during a dash dance
0:45-fsmash and then the ledge gimp kill with fair
4:41- sexy dair to rest
5:11- some quick tech skill show off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-fPDfteMdI
^1:11-1:25- two rests in a row
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl1j85oq014
^1:39-1:50- rollout kill and then two slow runs at the edge and on the platform...really funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC1IXXi7vgU
^0:13-0:15- old video..combo on ally was cool until the backair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMNrJe0E_Ks
1:07-1:12
3:20-3:24- idk just a really awesome tech roll
2:58-3:02-fair to uptilt on the slanted platform

I POSTED THESE TIMES IN THE COMMENTS OF THE VIDEOS TO MAKE IT EASIER

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Okay. Currently i have vids of Sniper, Era, Bbox, Me, and.... DaPuffster. Or Jigglymaster. What would you prefer? One's AIB and one's SWF. Pick one bud.

Exegg, i'm working on your vids now.

If i missed anyones videos.... it's hard to scan over like, 49 comments when theres links everywhere.
feel free to repost.

meant to be purple. don't feel like fixing it
Call me Dapuffster, Jigglymaster is an older name and you can't change names on SWF and youtube unfortuneatly.

Also sorry I don't have any more combos to provide you with. If I had anymore they'd just be ****ty wifi or against crappy *** people.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I think I might have some replays of lol sing kills. If you really want some.

But Sing....I sincerely feel like it's the worst move in the game. SERIOUSLY. I use it a lot for laughs but even if I somehow land it, I get punished because it has terrible frame advantage and they wake up before me. You basically have to read your opponent way ahead and hope they come into one of the later pulses that only work on opponents standing right next to you, not in the air, not shielding, to get frame advantage..

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Era:

sometime next week, some of my friends are going to run a stream of Brawl for a couple hours. I'll pretty much play as her for the next 4 hours. I'll see if I can create stuff.

EDIT: I also posted two techno songs for you in the earlier thread...unsure if you have taken a look at them or not.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think I might have some replays of lol sing kills. If you really want some.

But Sing....I sincerely feel like it's the worst move in the game. SERIOUSLY. I use it a lot for laughs but even if I somehow land it, I get punished because it has terrible frame advantage and they wake up before me. You basically have to read your opponent way ahead and hope they come into one of the later pulses that only work on opponents standing right next to you, not in the air, not shielding, to get frame advantage..
You forget about ledge canceled singing. Sure that isn't very good either but it works sometimes. And saying that much proves its not the worst move in the game.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Update please

Hypehypehype lol

Will jenniferpuff be in it? Special suprise, warning challenger approaching?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Just wondering when do I need to get my videos in for the combo video?

Like is there a certain deadline?

I've been racking up some rest read kills on video and I'll post them all up on youtube when the deadline comes by.

The combos I'm making are mostly made up of reading people and resting them out of the blue instead of the generic drill to rest combos.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
I'ma be going through all my videos soon and getting a ton of great clips. Maybe not in time for this compilation, but for a future one perhaps.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Is February 23 still the deadline? I'd really love to contribute. I'll record some clips now.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Alright my video clips are up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39nz_uAmBZE

They're not the most impressive combos I've had, but they're good enough me thinks. Better than nothing lol.

I've left them all unedited and in the order they were done.

Feel free to mix them up and crop parts of the combos you don't like or feel aren't good enough.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If the rest of the boards say it's cool we put other jigglies besides mains in, then i'll include them.

But i feel the combo is more for jigglypuff mains.
You guys decide.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Jiggs, Peach, Mario and Kirby are equally my mains. I just can't main one single character in a game with so many characters I love. Still, I respect if you guys want clips from people who play mostly Jiggs :) Still, I'm more concerned about the quality of my clips, they're nowhere near as awesome as Jigglymaster's :O

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I didn't find a lot of clips, but you may find something worth using here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Ti3f2GmrA

I may have to re-record because it looks kind of choppy. I think the sing kills are hilarious, and then a determined Jiggs killing Snake really early.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Please don't finish it today; I have some awesome clips I want to submit but I need to edit the clips and upload them. Except I have homework and chores I need to be doing. I should be able to give you them sometime today just an FYI

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Please don't finish it today; I have some awesome clips I want to submit but I need to edit the clips and upload them. Except I have homework and chores I need to be doing. I should be able to give you them sometime today just an FYI
That's fine.
I have to work tonight anyway, and record the rteplays this weekend while i'm OOT.
So it works out :D

Top Bottom