• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Matchup #3: Yoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well, not all of us can discuss things with ad hominem attacks, constant begging for the opposition to just go away, and unfunny non-sequiturs. I guess the standards have been lowered a little bit to incorporate people that actually make relevant points and await a proper rebuttal.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Well, not all of us can discuss things with ad hominem attacks, constant begging for the opposition to just go away, and unfunny non-sequiturs. I guess the standards have been lowered a little bit to incorporate people that actually make relevant points and await a proper rebuttal.
Except you never made relevant points, never asked for a rebuttal. I'm going to report you soon, please leave now.

And Bigman, I have Mmac, Metatitan, and Burntsocks all saying its between 45-55 and 40-60. Thats threee Yoshi mains. You didn't say anything but..... thats still pretty good.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Except you never made relevant points
Umm... yeah... that's not true at all.

Rainbow Cruise is NOT an effective counterpick against Yoshi. His aerial speed absolutely dominates hers.

First of all, don't overestimate Yoshi's desire to space Jigglypuff. We don't need to. Jigglypuff doesn't have any reliable options inside or outside on Yoshi. Spacing her only changes things from very easy to LUDICROUSLY easy on our part.

Jigglypuff is in a bad position against Yoshi... pretty much everywhere. Jungle Japes actually DOES make a slightly reasonable CP for her because of the high ceiling, but even then, that knife cuts both ways.

Jigglypuff's only option against Yoshi - really - is to desperately try to space aerials in such a way that she won't get pivot grabbed. She doesn't have reliable kill options, she has absolutely no chance whatsoever keeping him off-stage, and she's susceptible to ALL of Yoshi's kill moves.

All the way around, this is a terrible match for the 'Puff.
All of those things were 100% totally relevant to the conversation. You might not AGREE with the points, but they had everything to do with the subject at hand.

Saying hi to someone that posts here, posting pictures of hippos, calling people names, and telling them to go away... THAT'S irrelevant.

never asked for a rebuttal.
That's even LESS true.

Second of all, if you want reasoning, present a counter-argument.
How is Jiggly going to KO Yoshi? How is she going to keep him from KOing her? In what situation is she EVER in a better position to do damage to him than he is to her?
So now that we have that out of the way... are you actually going to debate anything I said, or are you just going to stick with ad hominem garbage until someone more qualified to discuss this comes along?
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO GO OFF OF, HERE. I'M NOT TROLLING JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.
I haven't gone two posts without requesting a reasonable counterargument. And I've been extraordinarily patient dealing with your hostility thus far, in my opinion.

I'm going to report you soon, please leave now.
I beg your pardon? I haven't called you any names, or said that your opinions weren't valid, nor have I told you to stop posting because I don't like what you have to say. In fact, I have been nothing but respectful to you in spite of your constant barrage of insults. You might not believe this, but if you'll go back and look at the posts, you'll find it to be true. At worst, I've been overly sarcastic, but that's hardly a rarity in Internet forums.

So, let's all take a step back for a moment, cool our jets, and discuss this like rational human beings, alright?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hmm... interesting. Exactly when did I say Jigglypuff sucks on this topic, again? Because that's a new one on me.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
You want a break-down of the Jigglypuff Yoshi matchup? Fine.

Yoshi's approach options against Jigglypuff are limited. His eggs are ineffective due to her aerial mobility, Jiggs can work around his bair, and his ground game and grabs aren't even on the table. Jigglypuff, meanwhile, can approach Yoshi diagonally with the usual assortment of bairs, nairs, and pounds.

Yoshi is easily moved off the stage because he is not a tremendously defensive character. (Compared to say Olimar or Ness or Zelda or such.) When Yoshi is off the stage, Jigglypuff is one of few characters that can actually reliably gimp him. Most the time Yoshi has a huge advantage in aerial mobility and not a slim one, so he can egg his way back high and double jump through most unavoidable attacks. Not so with Jigglypuff. Jiggs attacks, especially stales, can force Yoshi low enough that he is at least even with the edge, and edgehog him. It takes good timing since Yoshi's first egg can hit Jiggs off in time, but a dair can make the window more reasonable.

U-smash is a non-factor, and only invites pound. I think Yoshi's tilts and nair are more of a problem than U-smash, Yoshi is decent at damage building through trading hits. Yoshi's only saving grace in the matchup is the uair. If he didn't have this reliable vertical kill move, it'd be one of his worst matchups.

We happy?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Hmm... interesting. Exactly when did I say Jigglypuff sucks on this topic, again? Because that's a new one on me.
...I'm not on anyone's side in this argument because I haven't read the posts, but what does saying jiggs sucks and trolling have to do with each other? I say that **** all the time.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, excellent. Now we're getting somewhere.

Yoshi's approach options against Jigglypuff are limited.
Even assuming for a second that this was true, exactly why am I approaching Jigglypuff again? I have no need to do that at all.

His eggs are ineffective due to her aerial mobility,
First of all, this makes the rash assumption that I'm throwing where you are instead of where you're going to be. I'm not going to be throwing eggs at you, I'm going to be blocking your flight path. Your only choices are to back up, dodge through, or change elevation without getting hit by shrapnel. Not good choices.

Jiggs can work around his bair,
How?

and his ground game and grabs aren't even on the table.
If you're trying to space with aerials (which is what Jigglypuff does), then his pivot grab is extremely viable in this match-up. Hell, he can even grab Game and Watch out of the turtle. What chance to you have to avoid it?

Jigglypuff, meanwhile, can approach Yoshi diagonally with the usual assortment of bairs, nairs, and pounds.
We know how she approaches. I'm saying those approaches put her at more risk than Yoshi.

When Yoshi is off the stage, Jigglypuff is one of few characters that can actually reliably gimp him.
You would be surprised at how many character representatives think they are "one of the few that can gimp Yoshi." (Verbatim.)

Most the time Yoshi has a huge advantage in aerial mobility and not a slim one, so he can egg his way back high and double jump through most unavoidable attacks. Not so with Jigglypuff. Jiggs attacks, especially stales, can force Yoshi low enough that he is at least even with the edge, and edgehog him.
STOP. TIME-OUT. HOLD THE PHONE. Edgehog Yoshi. You're serious, here. I would love... and I mean LOVE to see a video of a Jigglypuff doing this to him.

I'm going to be blunt about this. Jigglypuff's off-stage game is just not scary anymore. I see Ike players making it back against her. Yoshi players aren't scared in the slightest of Jigglypuff's edgeguarding. Even the "slightly" better air speed is still better, and Brawl is a defense-based game. If I go high and dodge down, you're almost certainly not going to stop me from making it back. Generally, I wouldn't even need to begin my return with Egg Toss.

U-smash is a non-factor, and only invites pound.
This does't seem like a huge risk, really. I'm not saying you CAN'T hit Yoshi with Pound, but the chances are better that Yoshi is going to hurt you.

Yoshi's only saving grace in the matchup is the uair. If he didn't have this reliable vertical kill move, it'd be one of his worst matchups.
You really believe that, don't you? I... I'm honestly... well, flabbergasted at the idea. Jigglypuff as a BAD match-up for Yoshi, even without his up air, is an extraordinarily tough pill to swallow. One of his WORST match-ups? Worse than Lucario? Worse than Game & Watch? Worse than Marth? I'm sorry, but that's just flat-out wrong, man.

We happy?
Yes, thank you. I really do appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with me, now.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Even assuming for a second that this was true, exactly why am I approaching Jigglypuff again? I have no need to do that at all.
What... you are going to throw eggs all day? The point is Yoshi has no solid approach against Jigglypuff, while Jiggs has sufficient approach options against him.

First of all, this makes the rash assumption that I'm throwing where you are instead of where you're going to be. I'm not going to be throwing eggs at you, I'm going to be blocking your flight path. Your only choices are to back up, dodge through, or change elevation without getting hit by shrapnel. Not good choices.
Are we talking about the same Yoshi? Eggs are not the obstacle you make them out to be. It's not like air dodging is hard.

How is a character with excellent horizontal aerial mobility and 5 double jumps going to get around a long-duration multi-hit aerial?

...what?

If you're trying to space with aerials (which is what Jigglypuff does), then his pivot grab is extremely viable in this match-up. Hell, he can even grab Game and Watch out of the turtle. What chance to you have to avoid it?
You can't grab someone who isn't at ground level. Jigglypuff should never be at ground level.

My roommate's favorite character is Yoshi. I play Yoshi all the time with all sorts of characters, and his Yoshi is good; it can beat my Meta Knight. (Although that doesn't say much...) Believe me, I know how much that crazy pivot grab *****, he can bait pretty much anything and turn it into a grab.

However, it just doesn't apply to Jigglypuff.

We know how she approaches. I'm saying those approaches put her at more risk than Yoshi.
...How?

You would be surprised at how many character representatives think they are "one of the few that can gimp Yoshi." (Verbatim.)
Good for them, but most other characters don't have fast aerials that can deal enough horizontal knockback to knock Yoshi out of his double jump, nor the aerial speed to follow him out there.

STOP. TIME-OUT. HOLD THE PHONE. Edgehog Yoshi. You're serious, here. I would love... and I mean LOVE to see a video of a Jigglypuff doing this to him.
It's not that hard to understand. You just have to pressure Yoshi away from the edge with nairs and dairs long enough for him to lose his window, and grab the ledge when he goes for his last egg. As long as you are still invincible when the egg hits, Yoshi falls and dies.

I don't really know what else to say to you. You have built this character up in your head to be much greater and mightier then the dino really is. I play a good Jigglypuff in part because I choose to recognize the limitations of the character for what they are. If you want to ignore the realities of your character, well, the Sonic board is that way...

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
What... you are going to throw eggs all day?
Certainly. Between his Egg Toss Slide, his Edge-Canceled Egg Toss, and his general mobility on ground and in the air, I don't see why not. I toss eggs, therefore I force you to approach. Ergo, I don't need to approach you.

The point is Yoshi has no solid approach against Jigglypuff, while Jiggs has sufficient approach options against him.
Both of these statements are incorrect. Yoshi could feasibly approach Jigglypuff without fear of reprisal if he needed to. Jigglypuff must be constantly evasive in her approach and is always at risk of being pummeled with eggs, pivot-grabbed, and generally counter-attacked.

Are we talking about the same Yoshi? Eggs are not the obstacle you make them out to be. It's not like air dodging is hard.
And that's exactly where you made your mistake. You just air dodged right into a hyphen smash. Egg Toss is going to put the hurt on Jigglypuff one way or another.

How is a character with excellent horizontal aerial mobility and 5 double jumps going to get around a long-duration multi-hit aerial?
The better question is, how does any of that mobility help you when you don't have an answer for that aerial? She can't punish it afterward, because I'm just going to cancel it into a neutral air or a tilt if I'm landing. Yoshi's back air is pretty safe against her. Pound is a vague possibility, but it leaves Jiggly open.

You can't grab someone who isn't at ground level. Jigglypuff should never be at ground level.
If this were true, Snake wouldn't be sweating bullets over the Cypher grab trick. If Jiggly's too high for his grab, she's in range for his up smash. If she's not in range of his up smash, she can't attack. It's a lose-lose situation for her.

My roommate's favorite character is Yoshi.
Let's leave the anecdotal evidence out of this, alright?

Good for them, but most other characters don't have fast aerials that can deal enough horizontal knockback to knock Yoshi out of his double jump, nor the aerial speed to follow him out there.
As a rule, experienced Yoshi players never rely on their armor to protect them against pursuit. If you're playing anyone that is, they're using him poorly.

It's not that hard to understand. You just have to pressure Yoshi away from the edge with nairs and dairs long enough for him to lose his window, and grab the ledge when he goes for his last egg. As long as you are still invincible when the egg hits, Yoshi falls and dies.
...Or I don't bother with Egg Toss at all, recover above you, and dodge down.

I don't really know what else to say to you. You have built this character up in your head to be much greater and mightier then the dino really is.
Absolutely not the case. Believe me, I'll be the first in line to admit it when Yoshi has a bad match-up. Heck, Lucario scares the living daylights out of me. This isn't a matter of character pride. It's a matter of being realistic. And the fact is that Yoshi can always afford to bide his time and counter what Jigglypuff's doing. Jigglypuff is constantly under pressure to act, being forced to approach and having (yes, slightly) less aerial mobility and a lot less ground mobility. She doesn't have reliable killing options against Yoshi, while Yoshi has several against her. Yoshi will survive at much higher percents than her, he is less punishable than her, and has better range on his attacks. To me, it's a pretty straightforward equation.

I play a good Jigglypuff in part because I choose to recognize the limitations of the character for what they are.
Apparently not, or else we wouldn't be having this discussion, would we? :bee:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
And that's exactly where you made your mistake. You just air dodged right into a hyphen smash.
No, actually, I didn't.

See how absurd this theory-craft is?

I can say that you just egg-rolled into rest, but those are just words on a message board that don't have any real meaning. You seem to hold to this universe where eggs are difficult to avoid and have no little or no lag, where u-smashes prevent all approaches from above, and where Yoshi is an aerial approach powerhouse. None of these are true.

If this were true, Snake wouldn't be sweating bullets over the Cypher grab trick.
...what? This is the most nonsensical post in this thread. Jigglypuff is the most aerial character in the game, with the slowest fall speed and vertical acceleration. Snake isn't. Snake is scared of the cypher grab because he can be hit low and horizontal and low percents... Jigglypuff is not scared of Yoshi's pivot grab because she is never on the ground! The two situations and characters aren't remotely related.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
To tell you the truth, I have to agree with Sir 0rion here. He may be a bit... caustic, but he really does know what he is talking about. Thinkaman, I don't think you know the match-up well enough to fully discuss it.

For example, Yoshi's eggs are a great asset in this match-up and Jigglypuff has no answer for it. None. So, she is forced to approach, and then Yoshi can set up a heavy defense of up-smashes and pivot-grabs, which puts Jigglypuff in a very unfavorable position. Jigglypuff is also succeptable to pretty much all of our kill moves, even Yoshi's f-smash. Now tell me, I'd like to know just how Jigglypuff can break through this defense...?

On the recovery issue, it's highly doubtful that either character would affect the other dramatically. Jigglypuff should never gimp Yoshi, like ever. In case you didn't know, most Yoshi players have Tap Jump off, so even if we recover low with eggs we can still just double-jump. We can basically recover from any position we want against Jigglypuff because they are all safe options, unlike some match-ups like King Dedede which limit our recovery options. On the flip side, Yoshi can really only throw eggs to Jigglypuff since her aerials are too good to intercept. If she recovers low, though, she risks being d-aired. However, this may work against Yoshi since Jigglypuff is so light that she can easily SDI up and foot-stool Yoshi. If we somehow managed to spike you, you recovered wrong. :laugh:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
To tell you the truth, I have to agree with Sir 0rion here. He may be a bit... caustic, but he really does know what he is talking about. Thinkaman, I don't think you know the match-up well enough to fully discuss it.
If I try to explain the Yoshi players I've played, I get dismissed as being anecdotal.

I can't win here guys!

As I said before, I have played more Jigglypuff/Yoshi than any other matchup in Brawl. Scala is probably the best Yoshi in the Midwest last I checked, and I beat him in singles pools back in Ann Arbor.

For example, Yoshi's eggs are a great asset in this match-up and Jigglypuff has no answer for it. None.
I just don't know what to say to this. It's wrong. I get hit by a max of like two eggs a stock, normally because I misread a throw or thought I could beat Yoshi to it with a nair. This is like you sitting here trying to tell me that Din's Fire is something Jigglypuff can't deal with, or that Mario's fireballs pressure her. It's just wrong!

Random: The projectiles Jiggs struggles most with are Link's. No, seriously.

Jigglypuff is also succeptable to pretty much all of our kill moves, even Yoshi's f-smash.
I'm sorry, credibility lost.

Random other points:
1. Yes, all half-way decent Yoshi's have tap-jump off to open up their recovery options. I keep trying to say, I'm not playing bad people here. However, Yoshi seldom wants to use his double jump low against puff, since that's asking to get fair'd.
2. Getting daired offstage next to the edge is actually a problem for Jiggs against Yoshi. It doesn't happen all that much, but it is one of Yoshi's better cards up his sleeve.
3. Almost all my deaths are to uairs, not as many to U-smashes. U-smash is easy to bait and easy to pound or land -> dash grab. Playing Olimar actually made me better against Yoshi U-smash, since I learned when to use falling pounds.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Jigglypuff has no reason to pound eggs though, because Jigglypuff isn't getting hit by eggs to begin with.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why do all the Yoshi mains say that Jiggs has no answer for the eggs?

Pound beats eggs.
She doesn't have an answer for the eggs...pound might beat them, but timing that repeatedly will become a chore. No response.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
True.

Although, pound is a glaringly obvious option for Jiggs when Yoshi goes in for his apparently "free" hyphen smash... What moves of Yoshi's out-prioritizes pound? (honestly, I don't know, not lookin' for a flame war)

bigman40

Smash Master
As I been watching this, alot of points are looking very bad. I've played both Jiggz and Yoshi, and I'm seeing ALOT of rediculuous stuff being thrown.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, just because I said that she is succeptable to Yoshi's f-smash I lose all of my credibility? Look, I went to Training Mode and tested out Yoshi's f-smash vs. Jigglypuff's Pound and Yoshi won (it's so hard to do with two controllers at the same time, though). That's because his head is invincible while performing the attack. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but this is what I found out from testing.

So please, stop acting like this and at least address these two points:

1. How will Jigglypuff break though Yoshi's Egg Toss/Up-smash/Pivot-grab defense? You seem to be greatly underestimating how good Yoshi's up-smash is. It's one of the best anti-aerial moves in the game.

2. How will Jigglypuff KO Yoshi? If Yoshi is able to constantly counter her aerial attacks, then what other means of KOing does she have?

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yes she will. I don't even know why people think jiggs has an answer to eggs. A really good yoshi knows how to use prediction when they use their eggs, they know how to approach jiggs easily (thinkaman is wrong yoshi is more than capable of approaching jiggs), pound is really easy to punish when used predictable and this whole discussion has gotten out of hand.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Ok, everyone just shut the **** up and get back in order!

Thinkaman, Scala is NOT good. Decent, but nowhere near good with Yoshi, and this is the 8th time somebody used this card against us. It's getting really old and annoying. Just stop, because I have to dismiss his abilities again, and make myself look like an ***hole.

He is not Good, and lets just leave it at that.

Sir Orion, no offence, but you just made everything here a hell of alot worse.

Illianalex, I have NEVER said once that I thought the matchup was Neutral in this discussion. Hell like Bigman said, I didn't even posted any ratio of the matchup should be. Burntsocks hasen't even been in this discussion yet, how can you even tell what his opinions are in this matchup?

And yet still nobody has gave me a credible option to get through the Pivot/Usmash defence... or really any points at all that Bigman and myself have presented...

Metatitan

Smash Master
Ok, everyone just shut the **** up and get back in order!

Thinkaman, Scala is NOT good. Decent, but nowhere near good with Yoshi, and this is the 8th time somebody used this card against us. It's getting really old and annoying. Just stop, because I have to dismiss his abilities again, and make myself look like an ***hole.

He is not Good, and lets just leave it at that.

Sir Orion, no offence, but you just made everything here a hell of alot worse.

Illianalex, I have NEVER said once that I thought the matchup was Neutral in this discussion. Hell like Bigman said, I didn't even posted any ratio of the matchup should be.

And yet still nobody has gave me a credible option to get through the Pivot/Usmash defence... or really any points at all that Bigman and myself have presented...

As for alex saying i said u thought it was even... I never said that lol. And yes im sure jiggs can get through pivot defense by falling pound or something but its not that reliable (answering for any jiggs main trying to use pound as some magic card).

Veril

Frame Savant
wow, the level of jack***ery here is astounding. Grow the f*** up.

OK. I hate this f***ing discussion and I'm barely participating in it, but I made the mistake of looking at this worthless flaming pile of... flaming.

I'd ask how exactly Yoshi can approach, but I really don't want to read the response. So instead, I'm just going to state some important facts for when Yoshi is at around 80% damage: and not read your response :)

rest > f-air approaching
rest > b-air approaching or still
rest > d-air
rest > egg roll
rest > dash attack
rest > hyphen smash if Jiggs is anywhere near the ground.
rest > Yoshi running past you to pivot grab. Pivot grabbing in place or retreating is not an approach btw.

That's my input. I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't believe you have magic homing eggs.

OMG I'm just gonna counterpick Marth if I encounter a really good Yoshi. Which I won't. This thread needs to die.

PND

Smash Champion
Yes she will. I don't even know why people think jiggs has an answer to eggs. A really good yoshi knows how to use prediction when they use their eggs, they know how to approach jiggs easily (thinkaman is wrong yoshi is more than capable of approaching jiggs), pound is really easy to punish when used predictable and this whole discussion has gotten out of hand.
Using prediction to hit us is a moot point. That falls into the range of mind games. If you predict where we're going, we can predict where you're throwing. That's why mindgames don't get discussed, so stop using them. Otherwise we get into theoretically where we're always hitting you with rests and rollouts and there's nothing you can do "because we predicted you." Just stop.

Besides, we have answers to eggs. The same answers pretty much every other character has. It's called a shield, and if you feel like it, occasionally of the "perfect" variety. It's not even hard to time. We can also dodge. On the ground, AND in the air. Not only that, but in the air, we have enough mobility to AVOID the eggs using none of the prior methods! Holy lol batman! If we're winning, we don't have to approach you say? Excellent news! Now, in that scenario, how are YOU going to approach? Because this scenario is nowhere near as unlikely or impossible as you seem to make it out to be.

And you realize that because of the base nature of priority inherent in specials versus non specials, pound wins. You know, basic theory of brawl completely supports what we're saying. Not only that, all of us are talking from experience.

As for the recovery, just curious, how can DeDeDe limit your options, but we can't? Just saying, our sweetspotted fair / sexkick nair will hit you out of your jump and we're far more mobile than DeDeDe is. What am I missing that makes DeDeDe able to edgegaurd you and us unable? I'm dying to hear. DeDeDe's far slower and has less mobility.

How will Jiggs KO? She's a walking (well, flying) kill move. As in, even her dash attack kills. Her usmash kills. Rest, rollout, and fsmash kill WELL, and we know how to make opportunities to use them. Our fair kills when fresh and sweetspotted and is EASY to hit. We can nair footstool or fair stagespike you if you're set up for it. Hell, I've seen her Utilt kill at less than 200%, and that's just a little flick kick. We have plenty of kill moves, are you kidding? We're the definition of glass cannon.

And stop dismissing the players we play just because they're not active on the Yoshi boards or whatever your excuse is. Retlaf / whatever he calls himself now has legit tourney placings at everything from majors to small scale biweeklies. Look him up, I play a ****ing good Yoshi. And that's one, the others only place in smaller scale biweeklies or second / friendly him, but when even a couple of the ones who friendly him know the grab releases and how to partially use Draconic Reverse, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing with the dino.

But it doesn't matter, because none of these are "credible" arguments. Tourney experience doesn't count anymore, eh? It's all, anecdotal this, and lol that. God****, all of the notable Jiggs mains who actually know this matchup and place well in tournaments or play her to the peak of her metagame right now are all wrong! All our collective evidence is worthless! Why didn't I think of this earlier? It's so obvious! Thank you Yoshi mains for showing us the light.

MODS: Requesting lock of this topic. We'll discuss this matchup at a later date, this discussion is going nowhere. Nothing any of the Jiggs mains say is "right", so there's no point in keeping this topic open.

I'm done with this topic.

bigman40

Smash Master
Wow....Everyone is getting all b****y and uptight. Just chill out. People getting all mad at online **** when it's just a **** game. Not only that, people WILL have differences, and they WILL play differently. This is supposed to be a general statistic on the matchup (and my thought on it is 65:35 Yoshi), not a ****ing flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom