• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff not actually a popular or interesting character enough for Smash?

BlackSheepOfSmash

Smash Rookie
Somewhere at the Characters Unfit for Smash Wiki, the Wiki one from Fandom, the one of Wiki hosting services and fandom, I have found Jigglypuff's page which says that Jigglypuff was definitely not a good fit enough for Smash. Why? This is because she wasn't popular or interesting enough to actually become a playable fighter for Smash? Now I wonder why you think that Jigglypuff wasn't a popular or interesting character enough to actually join Smash?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Well the cool thing with a Pokemon is that you literally can choose whichever one you want after Pikachu. They all more or less hold the same level of importance. Especially with Smash 64 being the first game so there's no precedent for popularity/importance picks etc. What probably happened is they needed a second Pokemon, uhh which one is the easiest, oh Jigglypuff because she's closest to Kirby, boom done. Anyways, she's more than established her spot as a Smash mainstay by now.

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

aint true. bruh.

i feel like theres even more mystery and in depth to her side b haha. and a jabs.

in melee and brawl haha.

i feel theyre a little too. mario or luigi like for her body haha. like. some kind of useful haha.

Top Bottom