• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff side-b buff?

Ganondorfslam

Smash Rookie
Is it just me or does jigglypuff's side-b seem to break shields down a lot more after this patch?

me quazzy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9401-0113
If you think Sakurai cares enough about Jigglypuff to give her a single buff of any kind, then you're mistaken.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
If you think Sakurai cares enough about Jigglypuff to give her a single buff of any kind, then you're mistaken.
i have a feeling she keeps getting overlooked by the Smash team. She was not unveiled early and doesn't get promoted as much as the other classic smash characters (I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't make it to the next Smash game tbh)

a journalist or someone needs to ask why Sakurai won't touch Jiggs. A character shouldn't have so many huge weaknesses if they don't have huge strengths to balance it out as well. In Melee she had strengths to balance out her lightweight nature and lack of range but in Smash 4 she doesn't have much to compensate for so many weaknesses. Shes like a high risk/high reward character but with alot more risks now and less reward.

Japanese game developers rarely communicate with the fan community (especially outside of Japan), so there is a chance they are unaware of Jigg's problems and won't be touch her at all in these final patches (sadly).

Last edited:
Top Bottom