• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiceworld

Smash Rookie
Well, I main with Jigglypuff, and here's some tips I've come up with that should help pretty much anyone who is willing to start playing / become better with her.

Tip #1: Pounding Can Save You
Yeah, the Side B attack is called "Pound." Well, this cannot only be used in battle, but it can actually save you if you're blown far off of the stage and have used up all of Jigglypuff's breath. Anyways, just keep pounding to whatever side you need to get to, and it actually moves Jigglypuff. Even though you feel you might not make it, pounding is a good technique to try and get a hold on a ledge.

Tip #2: Puff-Up (Final Smash)
Well, everyone knows that Jigglypuff's final smash is pretty devastating. If you're in a small stage, such as "Final Destination" or "Luigi's Mansion," just go to the middle of the stage, and use the FS. It will easily blow away all your opponents. But, if you're in a large stage, such as "New Pork City" or "Hyrule Temple," it will take some maneuvering to try and get a perfect spot to use the FS. Well, try and corner your opponents in a small area, or a closed space. When you've gotten to a spot like that, your FS attack should surely hurt your opponent. I'm not guaranteeing it will kill them, but it should do some damage.

Tip #3: Rest
We all know that Jigglypuff's "Rest" is pretty hard to use on your opponents. But, one of the easiest ways to do this is to slow time down with the clock item, and if an opponent is on the floor, go to the middle of them and use it. It will surely hurt your opponent. But, in normal speed, I usually pound the opponent, and then use rest when they're about to fall on me. I know this info isn't really good and specific, but it's better to do something than be unprotected for 3 seconds (and yeah, being unprotected with Jigglypuff can send you into your next life).

That's all for now. Hope I helped! :)

XienZo

Smash Lord
Ummmm.... you might want to post this in the Jigglypuff boards. Also, check the Jigglypuff guides to make sure that the stuff isn't already in there first.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
1. we dont play with items
2. we dont play with smashballs
3. put this on the jigglypuff boards
4. welcome to the forums

Amide

Smash Lord
You main Jigglypuff, so you get ten thousand awesome points. Buy the way, the best way to land a rest is to perfecly time a Dair, then rest.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Jiggalypuff tip: above two posters grow brain stems.

Lock plz. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom