• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Airdodge

RPK

Smash Lord
Being the lazy *** I am, and not being able to access my Wii right now cause its in my backpack...Do we get more vertical movement if we airdodge right after a jump? Also, what would be some things we could do when using the airdodge. It seems to make use move faster in the air, and with our lose of aerial maneuverability to that FATTY Wario, it seems like Air dodging around would be a plus for us...What do you Jigglypuff users think on how we should apply Air-dodging to our game? With the new air dodging system, we should take advantage of it....

TheAmazingJordo

Smash Cadet
I've tried a buncha stuff, but the only thing I see it used for is for Mindgames and just AD around, and of course use it when they smash attack and punish or something.

Ch0zen0ne said:
i shall post some vids soon...
I hear that a lot from you, but I see no results. ChozenOne a liar? Hope not :laugh:. Post some vids already, I know I should be shortly of my teams action.

Top Bottom