• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Final Smash

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I was wondering why Sakurai put so little creativity when he made Jiggly's final smash.

Giga Jiggly!?

If I was behind Brawl I would have made her FS more like this.

Jiggly Concert!
This final smash (taken from the Poke'mon show) is a concert given by Jiggly.
1. Jiggly takes out her microphone and starts singing *Jiggaly Puff Jiggalyyyyy Puff*
2. Everyone on the map goes to sleep.
3. Jigglypuff is now angry and takes out her marker (which is just the bottom side of her mic).
4. Jigglypuff can now attack the sleeping foes with her marker. When they are hit by the marker, foes are sent flying star KO style (the one where they hit the screen) and have goofy faces (mustaches, beards, glasses, etc.) markered on their faces.
5. Against foes who have woken up Jigglypuff's marker is about as effective as a fan.

This final smash has more comic value and gives the Poke'mon show (when it was at its finest) some subtle representation.

__G__

Smash Cadet
Ewww, Final Smashes are gross.
Totally agree. LOL.

But yea, Jiggs' FS is nothing creative, just kinda random and silly. No idea what Sakurai was going for. Also, every Jiggs main thought it was going to be something with her singing on a stage and wanted her to take out her marker.

MMhawk607

Smash Rookie
i think turning everyone asleep is a little bit too much like Peach's

also...killing them in 1 hit by a marker is a little bit too cheap

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of she actually draws on peoples faces and when they wake up there controls are screwed up or they simply get the same effect as Luigi's FS.

But Final smashes suck my b***s so what do I care XD

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Pfft, I like her smash. Just make sure you use it on the floor, otherwise it's completely useless. Perfect for online Basic Brawl games in small-to-medium size stages! >:D

Why the floor? Hmmm.... Less running space, killer shockwave, and it can easily do a triple KO. If you don't think so, then you've either 1) never used it right, or 2) dont like final smashes.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I was wondering why Sakurai put so little creativity when he made Jiggly's final smash.
3 landmasters, 2 pkstarstorms, 2 triforce slashes, 2 light arrows, they are the same person but their could have been something different like Samus/Zamus, Zamus FS, DKs.

theirs alot of FS that feel unoriginal, lazy, or pointless to me IMO lol. before unlocking JP i thought hers would be like hypervoice or something since peach's already puts people to sleep. not big unmoving Bigglypuff >.> the only fun part is you can glitch it lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
^ yeah i hate that too i was in this close team anyone brawl and 1 more kill and we would have won. i got the FS and i used it but my partner Kirby didn't know it could push him off too so i got to watch as he went:

Kirby: Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
JP: JIGGLY!!!!!
Kirby: whaaaaaaaaaaaa

the winner is
Zamus+DK
blue team (not us) :(

darklink92

Smash Rookie
I like Jigglypuff's FS the way it is. Although, I wouldn't mind if her FS would be similar to your idea (without the marker).

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What did you expect from Sakurai?

He made 3 landmasters
He gave the IC's an IceBerg
He gave Link and TL the same final smash
ZSS just puts her clothes back on, which I don't think anybody wants both sexually and the fact that Samus is worse than ZSS.
Ness and Lucas don't even know PK starstorm when he could have used their signature moves Ness - PK Rockin and Lucas - PK Love.
For Jiggly they were just lazy and they didn't want to give us the Jigglypuff marker pwnage of doom instead just a big puff up and small again >_>
But in the end, its still really fun to use and watch your opponents be stupid trying to avoid it.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Peach stole Jiggs' FS

But seriously, it you just go under the stage and use it, she'll usually cover any ground that the opponent had any hope of touching, and it also makes grabbing ledges more difficult for them. Of course, this doesn't work everywhere...

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Peach stole Jiggs' FS

But seriously, it you just go under the stage and use it, she'll usually cover any ground that the opponent had any hope of touching, and it also makes grabbing ledges more difficult for them. Of course, this doesn't work everywhere...
Ya, peach stole it! I don't understand why Jiggypuff's FS couldn't be putting people asleep if they were actually able to make Peach's that. Oh well, everyone says that peach's FS sucks, so...

Nice, I really like the idea of using it under the stage. Any idea if you get all your jumps back?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i personally think Peachs is one of the best technical wise, and its not broken like Sonics. but i think you have however many jumps you had before you used the FS left after you use it. i normally have items off now so i don't remember.

Top Bottom