• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Match-Up Chart thread

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well, from my experience, the best fox in UK will quite consistently 4stock me on dreamland cos i just can't keep up, whilst will only really 1 stock me on yoshis because he has nowhere to run anymore. It's harder for the fox to get grabs on fox because there's less space for fox to wait for mistakes and run in and grab. Also rest will always kill rather than them DIing and surviving.

Obviously this must just be personal preference but i remember i used to hate ys until all the foxes in UK learnt to camp, at which point nearly every fox in the UK now stage strikes yoshi's against me

Tero.

Smash Champion
Fox: 45
Falco: 50 (might be 55)
Sheik: 55
Marth: 50

Falcon: 55
Peach: 55
Ganon: 60
Ice Climbers: 60

Samus: 75
Doc: 45 (might be 55)
Mario: 60
Pikachu: 60 (might be 55)

I don't know much about most Low Tier MUs. The Links can be annoying and Zelda is free win tho.

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
fox: even ( could be in puffs or foxes favor, its one of those too close to call MUs)
falco: 55
sheik: 60
marth: 50 ( might be 5 points in puffs favor, but its really close)

falcon: 55
peach: 60
Gannon: 60
ICs:60

Samus: 70
doc: 55
mario: 60
Pika: 60

* im unfamiliar with alot of low tier MUs, but i dont think many of them give puff much trouble

Top Bottom