• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Sing: What is Jigglypuff actually saying?

Mizter Ultimaman

Smash Cadet
Please no guesses; I really need to know exactly what the phrase is because I'll be using the phrase later. I know the vowels, but I am unsure on the consonants. (If anyone wants to go on the Audio menu instead of doing Jigglypuff's UpSpecial, it's Voice 151.) There's three syllables.

The first syllable sounds like "Tu". The "u" is pronounced like "under". I am unsure if the consonant part of the first syllable is "T" though.

The second syllable sounds like "Sil". The "il" is pronounced like "ill". I am unsure if the consonant part is an "S" sound.

The third syllable sounds like "Ta". The "a" is pronounced like "at" or "apple". The vowel is NOT like "father" or "on". I am unsure if the consonant part is a "T" though.

Top Bottom