• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggyz gide to plaae YOHSHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
Jiggyz gide to plaae YOHSHI!

1 -Peepl are confuzed abowt yohshi, and he how is so good LOL! I HELPZ U AND THEM WITH THIS GUIDE!

Jiggyz gide to plaae YOHSHI.!

HEARZ how to plaae YOHSHI.

B-asic. SPESHILS LOL

OK now hearz how it is Jiggy haz been playing yohshi since time begin. YOHSHEE use 2 B bad in erly smash.,

NOW in BARWL yoshi has goode moves and has does hax like DRACONIC REVERSE.

SUM say peeple who does usez hax lots R cheap.. BUT I dont care abowt hax becuz I can BEET ENYWON LOL!

Sum YOHSHI plaers use egz. enimee sez OMG WHY IS EGZ ON MY FACE LOL. nd yohshi keep use egz cuz they has knock back and stunz. UP B DOES EGZ.

U CAN ****rollz egz after presing UP B, do this by presing down after UP SPECIAL 2 lawb egz closr 2 u OR UP 2 thorw egz farter. holed DIRECTLY UP 2 maek egz go upwards, yohshi is beter in BARWL becuz of beter UP B. he can come back form off stage easy now. noobz say OMG YOHSHI SO GOOD LOL and yohshi say I KNOW LOL I OWN.

Sum plaerz dont use egz cuz they think egz they lame are,,. This plaeyr insted mite use butt bomb! DOWN B DO BUTT BOMB.

BUTT BOMB CAN BE a used to squashed enimeez LOL. USE when CLOSE to enimee and yoo can maek FLY AWAY them LOL/.

YOHSHI has eg to role arownd in, PRES B AND OVER ROLE IN EG. roling in eg can confuze enemeez sumtimes and mindgames them! but wach out cuz if you dont get owt of eg quick u mite die LOL.

YOHSHI ALSO has his tung attack. ONLY B IS DO TUNG. tung to eat enimee and pop them out yohshiz back end LOL.

enemee mite git angery when eaten LOL. wach out.!

A ATTAX

YOHSHI haz A attax. press A 2 do A attax. you jus lernd how to A attax! LOL.

thare R alot of A attax. FAIR, BAIR, DAIR, UAIR, and NAIR. Thares even da CHAIR LOL JK

sum peeple hate callin them fair and bair, but datz probubly cuz dey stink at smash LOL.

these attax are dun in air. ONLY AIR LOL.

FAIR is FRONT AND AIR A ATTAX. YOHSHI duz uha hedslam and flip! heez so cool LOL. dis iz also hiz meteeor smash.

3) DAIR is down and AIR A ATTAX. YOHSHI uses his feet to dino-stomp da enimee LOL.

use DAIR when short hop and do falling off da stage. then you get no lag and enimee is like OMG HOW YOU GET NO LAG LOL.

ALSO I MITE FORGET;

1) YOHSHI is has NAIR. ONLY A in air does NAIR attax.
2) yoHSHI has BAIR. BAIR is awesome apparoch attax! ONLY BACK AND A DOES BAIR in air.
3) When done BAIR, is nobody will stopz YOHSHI.
4) UAIR is good kill movez for YOHSHI. use well! this is done with UP AND A in air attax.

YOHSHI is can teech you to be healthier person, since he eats so much he kno how to stay at health time LOL.

- if youz do air attax on ground, you do tilts!
- Tilts are fun to do and can does keep combos going!
- You can do smarsh attax as well on ground with smash and a or c stix,

YOHSHI has GRAB and SHEELD azz well. press SHOULDER to do SHEELD. you can then press left right or down to role arownd or dodge LOL. yohshi roles in an eg sheeld but dont let it explode LOL! if sheeld explode only jesus can is then save youLOL.

To grab, press Z or SHEELD AND A. but wach out cuz if you sheeld and a grab, you mite get called cheep cuz some peepl cant handle sheeld and grab LOL.

sum hax yohshi has in barwl. hax are cool things that plaers use when they think they cool. cuz they are LOL! why use egz when you can use DRACONIC REVERSE LOL.

i wuld explane the hax but this is just a basix gide to yohshi so mabee sum other times i do it.

sum plaers dun like to use hax, sum plaers don’t likez to use egz, some dont like to use tilts, sum dont like to butt bomb. is ok LOL! eech plaer is diffrunt!

sum say they not like yohshi! dunt lissen to them! so you must liek yohshi lots time cuz yohshi loves you lots.

is no yohshi that does not have fun with friends. friends are lots of what yohshi has.

use this gide and, be a yohshis friend!

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
uhm.... i honestly would like to know what the point of this thread is.... -.-
Airborne, I believe that you have missed the fundamental point of what Jiggy has posted.

Jiggy's initial inspiration derives its source from Alamo, who derived his inspiration from T.S. Eliot’s collection of essays, The Sacred Wood. 'To support his discussion of the substance of poetic drama in the context of Cyrano, Eliot writes: “It must take genuine and substantial human emotions, such emotion as observation can confirm, typical emotions, and give them artistic form; the degree of abstraction is a question for the method of each author.”'

This guide is not for everyone: it does not cater to the lowest common denominator, and thus I feel, leaves you behind. It is for Yoshis who are able to understand the presented level of abstraction; that is, the first-hand experience of all things Yoshi. What I have done is taken the experience of Yoshi, in all of its subtlety, and made it available to everyone. However, much like Yoshi itself, it has met with some degree of trepidation and misunderstanding from the uninitiated; this is to be expected, and perhaps even encouraged.

Yoshi has come a long way since Smash64. It has not always been easy playing Yoshi. It still isn't. This guide is no way an attempt at trolling, and I hope it does not receive such a stigma. With my inspiration from Yoshi, my experiences from the past Smash games, and support from my peers, I was able to think of something that would appeal to people in a different way than "This is a serious guide and no laughing is allowed while you read this." However, despite this, I was full aware when making this guide that I would receive criticism, which this thread has shown full promise of.

Yoshi receives neglect and hate from different areas of the Smash community, something that comes to be expected with such awe inspiring power and nobility. Yoshi needs a different light on him if he needs to be taken into consideration as not only as a character good in Brawl, but as an awesome character in his/her essence. Yoshi is an abstract character in and of itself, in which one should extradite as an advantage.

While you may not be able to see the humor in the posts, realize that they are not the product of a trite or close minded. Above all else, realize that Jiggy is loves you and is want even some spooky MKs as can be friends with him, even if they can mite be banned!

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Haha wow. The text was kinda annoying but the pictures completely made up for anything and everything.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
yeah, of course you think its "pure win", because its not your character's boards that look like a complete joke.
Honestly it doesn't matter which character board its in. It could be in my mains boards, or secondaries, I would laugh just the same. I just enjoy seeing some kind of humor every once in a while.

I wouldn't be in this part of the forums if I wasn't interested in Yoshi. I take him just as seriously as my other secondary.

I can see you have more of a serious character, and I see why your mad (if you are) , so I apologize.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'm truly embarrassed
I am too. We aren't the ****ing jigglypuff boards, we don't need ANOTHER troll thread (that includes yours shiri). I'm mostly embarrassed that neither of our mods locked this yet. Yoshi isn't a completely hopeless character like jigglypuff, we don't need to start a bunch of troll threads. Take a gander at the jiggs boards, it's all trolling now because everybody has given hope on her. This thread isn't funny, it's completely a waste of space and quite frankly an embarrassing thing to see on the yoshi boards. Not to mention a really bad start for a new poster >_>

Kevgasm

Smash Rookie
This is a guide for the lulz. Geez, don't take it so seriously. Get something that is called 'humor'. Laugh a bit. I really wouldn't mind if Jiggy did the same thing with Peach, because honestly, it's just another guide on how to play her. I'm sure Jiggy did not try to make fun of Yoshi in any way. This is NOT a troll thread, know the difference. This is actually a guide, believe it or not. It's helpful for those who want to try out Yoshi for the first time. The mods didn't lock it because it's a guide, get it yet? It doesn't matter how simple it is.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was not aware the Yoshi boards were capable of producing such levels of awesome.

I must indeed peruse this board much more often from now on.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think Yoshi boards should accept this thread for what it is.
It's brilliant.

I mean c'mon that Jesus picture as mentioned many time was just WAY TOO FUNNY...omg

:093:

Airborne

Smash Lord
humor is not what we need at this minute; that's what the general discussion thread is for. what we need is people working to attempt to improve yoshi's metagame, so that we don't fall behind, and in hopes that we may surpass other characters... most people have this idea that metaknight is only so "broken" and "OP" because there have been top level players doing everything they can to improve his metagame. we need that kind of effort to really see if yoshi CAN get better, or if he's going to be low tier forever.

i'll probably say this is my last post for a while.... i'm off to go get good.

bigman40

Smash Master
Too bad that Yoshi's don't post anymore. Boards are dead; chat is dead. Can't advance a metagame unless there's another person out there that does it like mango did for Jiggz.

Riickable

Smash Cadet
Whut, someone can't talk in 3rd person cause they're not this "Mango" Character?

Don't Americans have the Right To Free Speech?

Jeez, I heard Smashboards was stuck up but this is ridiculous.

I'm Jiggy's friend, so obviously I know what he was trying to acheive with this guide. It's the best illusion since David Blaine trapped himself in ice or something. It's basically a call-to-arms to get more people to use Yoshi, he is FUN to use so to write a FUN guide was pretty accurate. I myself have taken Yoshi back up because of this guide alone. Stop talking bout Metagame. Yoshi is for FUN people, not tourneytards. Go main Meta Knight or something (assuming he doesn't get banned, hahaha). IMO, this is the best guide ever written. Imma write one too.

Kudos to everyone who mentioned they laughed at the Jesus pic by the way. It is the best picture EVER.

bigman40

Smash Master
You just stated that you're a casual player. This board is not just about casual, but mainly for tourney players. You can have fun with yoshi and play in a serious environment. Think before you speak.

auroreon

Smash Ace
A lot of hostility here...
Although I can appreciate the subtle metaphor of the guide and the presentation of the information in a humerous way, I'm going to have to reiterate what the others have said.
This guide doesn't really serve much of a purpose, the actual information is all very basic and already available in more detail elsewhere. Also, this would be a more interesting and original idea if Shiri hadn't already done something like this.
Still, it doesn't do any harm. Its not like we get a lot of threads on these boards so it doesn't really add to clutter on the board, the images are pretty funny and those who understand the thread will appreciate it somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom