• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jimmy Joe's ssb64 NON-Hyatt "housing" for APEX

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
DETAILS BIATCHES:

We are staying at the Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center.
Address: google it :p
we have two rooms, with two beds each.
cost me a non-refundable $423, that includes taxes and all that jazz.
The hotel charges a little extra per adult guest so i fibbed and said six adults and two children. maybe some of you are young looking?
I think we can squeeze 10? if everyone is cool with that. If you can help with the room cost you can def get yourself a bed.
We check in Friday, check out Sunday. We can probably negotiate an extra night on one or both rooms if we need/want it.

Best,
Jimmy Joe

Just looked and seems our list is at 10is already.. anyone think we should grab a third room if available? maybe we can just squeeze moar sleeping bagz?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
mentioned this before but I just wanna make sure you're aware jimmyjoe. I'm trying to come down on saturday night and just stay the one night and the following day. Can I crash at the hotel that night?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
no rBN? That's okay, no king funk either. Actually, funk prolly isn't coming because of rBN. FUNK you can come now, rBN is gone!

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
Still have room for Fri/Sat/Sun night??

I WILL BE staying at the Hyatt on Thursday night, but after that "no promises" they said in terms of availability..so I may need to stay at this place a night or two

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
B-Rex we will probably have room, and if not we can get a third room..

Check in says 4pm on the hotel web site.. Might have to carry the bag a little or leave it in one of our cars.

Awesome tank. PMing you my info so you can hit me up whenever you get in.

:phone:

Top Bottom