• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jimmy presents: POUR ME A GLASS OF MALK tourney GRATS TO 8BITMAN POUR HIM SOME MALK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i need to get a break from all this work and siblings hogging the wii. T_T

I'll try and do matches before I go on vacation tomorrow/saturday.

Aibou

Smash Master
Give Mio the win. I refuse to fight his laggy Snake just to end up pissed off at the end.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
How do you lose to R.O.B. with Meta Knight if you're both competent players?
That shouldn't happen.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kofu should join more tournaments.

Yeah, me and Ray will try to do it. Assuming my internet doesn't continue being the LMFAO it is right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
played Dinah 2 hours before the deadline. Ain't I sweet x3

Jbandit vs. C Spyker (0-2)

:zerosuitsamus: vs. :peach: = :peach: (Battlefield) *reaaaaally close for me*

:lucas: vs. :peach: = :peach: (Brinstar) *never....taking...peach...to....brinstar....ever....again x_x this was just *****

again...why did I not stick with ZSS if I was doing okay with her i will never know xD

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
I had Ray Robo advance over Josh (sonic storm) because Josh has been having problems with his net or he is just to busy anyways so yea thats the only match that wasn't done.. so without further a due

winner round 3 / losers round 2 is up its due 5/23 (sunday ) get them done

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
No problem, Ray. AT&T's tower was completely knocked over in last week's storm, so it will be a long while until my home connection gets back up.

I suppose I can let this post serve as a newsbit to others that whatever rounds I'm currently in, I forfeit in them. I just have no idea how fast the tower will be back up, and I would rather not delay a possible inevitable to the last minute and slow a tournament down.

(Currently using college connection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom