• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JJC'ing *Jab Jab Cancel* and what it is all about

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i am proud to announce i have PERFECTED JJC i just never use it in matches (wayy to hard to set up for me but when i can i proudly get a kill off of it) thanks for finding this even though it was a while back

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Since this thread has significantly slowed down, I'm going to go ahead and say it's now out-lived the need for a sticky. Please continue discussion about this topic though. :)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
i Am Proud To Announce I Have Perfected Jjc I Just Never Use It In Matches (wayy To Hard To Set Up For Me But When I Can I Proudly Get A Kill Off Of It) Thanks For Finding This Even Though It Was A While Back
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since This Thread Has Significantly Slowed Down, I'm Going To Go Ahead And Say It's Now Out-lived The Need For A Sticky. Please Continue Discussion About This Topic Though. :)
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
yeah get this thread moving again. fox chat sometime today, peoplez.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
well as soon as i get a new capture card, im gonna try getting a vid of the shine ledge traps, but that may be a while before that happens...

DarkAura

Smash Lord
aaarrrrgggghhh what ive come to notice is that after about the 3rd JJC it becomes escapable i dont know how though. i found this out by fighting one of my friends and he as doing a bunch of Jab cancels with ike so i started to do them with fox and going as fast as you can with JJCs no matter what his health is he got out during the third one, this happened atleast 5 or 6 times.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
aaarrrrgggghhh what ive come to notice is that after about the 3rd JJC it becomes escapable i dont know how though. i found this out by fighting one of my friends and he as doing a bunch of Jab cancels with ike so i started to do them with fox and going as fast as you can with JJCs no matter what his health is he got out during the third one, this happened atleast 5 or 6 times.

you can get out of it WAAAY faster than that. i've gotten out after the third jab before, but that's slightly because i saw it coming.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
ohh.. so i guess pretty much anyone with good DI or knowledge of what the hell to do can get out... that sucks but still JJC is good to throw around combos every once and a while

Jenkins

Smash Lord
ohh.. so i guess pretty much anyone with good DI or knowledge of what the hell to do can get out... that sucks but still JJC is good to throw around combos every once and a while
oh def never be afriad to throw that **** out. Dair--->JJC is awesome. there really isn't a good way to punish it, so it's pretty safe

DarkAura

Smash Lord
yeah my personal favourite:

Dair>2JJCs>Shine>Usmash

call it the kill combo use it around 90% if it all connects not only does it look awesome its a 100% kill on medium weight and light weight characters

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Guys this is real simple but is so crazy. It's just JUMP CANCEL GLIDE TOSSING
The button input is X or Y + A and the direction your going in. You can use this in any direction
throwing the item and the direction your gliding in. So you got all these options:

Item toss direction: Up, Down, Left, Right

Gliding direction: Front and Back (Duh)

You can incorporate any if these directions anyway you choose how to. A simple tech easy to learn
great results and now we have a real answer to diddy kong.

Julio_TFP

Smash Cadet
Hi. I´m a Spanish Fox. A little newbie. But I think I can learn a lot of things.
My English is bad. So I can´t understand the lot of things in this forum.

R00KIE. I recorded a video showing the technique. I´ll hope you don´t get angry to me (my english suck XDDD)

First I show the normal item throw (Run + A) when I showed the normal throw. I did the Fox True Glide Toss (but, the name, have to be different. This AT no need shield. Like the other glide Toss). First I showed forward. And late I showed the throw down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4lvuuOdvYk&feature=channel_page

I have a recently video of mi Fox. But I played too bad that match. I´ll better xDDDD

Sorry again, my English is bad.

Hola. Soy español y uso a Fox. Soy un poco novato. Pero creo que puedo aprender muchas cosas.
Mi inglés es algo malo, por lo que hay muchas cosas de este foro que no entiendo.

R00KIE. He grabado un vídeo de tú técnica. Espero no enfandarte por que lo he subido yo.

Primero enseño el lanzamiento de item standard (Dash + A). Luego hago el Fox True Glide Toss (Pero creo que el nombre debería ser diferente. Ya que en todos los glide toss se usa el escudo). Primero el lanzamiento hacia adelante. Y después hacia abajo.

Tengo un vídeo reciente de mi Fox. Pero no lo veáis. No jugué muy bien xD
Lo siento, mi Inglés es algo malo.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Hi. I´m a Spanish Fox. A little newbie. But I think I can learn a lot of things.
My English is bad. So I can´t understand the lot of things in this forum.

R00KIE. I recorded a video showing the technique. I´ll hope you don´t get angry to me (my english suck XDDD)

First I show the normal item throw (Run + A) when I showed the normal throw. I did the Fox True Glide Toss (but, the name, have to be different. This AT no need shield. Like the other glide Toss). First I showed forward. And late I showed the throw down.

I have a recently video of mi Fox. But I played too bad that match. I´ll better xDDDD

Sorry again, my English is bad.

Hola. Soy español y uso a Fox. Soy un poco novato. Pero creo que puedo aprender muchas cosas.
Mi inglés es algo malo, por lo que hay muchas cosas de este foro que no entiendo.

R00KIE. He grabado un vídeo de tú técnica. Espero no enfandarte por que lo he subido yo.

Primero enseño el lanzamiento de item standard (Dash + A). Luego hago el Fox True Glide Toss (Pero creo que el nombre debería ser diferente. Ya que en todos los glide toss se usa el escudo). Primero el lanzamiento hacia adelante. Y después hacia abajo.

Tengo un vídeo reciente de mi Fox. Pero no lo veáis. No jugué muy bien xD
Lo siento, mi Inglés es algo malo.

Hey man wassup, its nice to see more fox's. I must say I'm Puerto Rican/Cuban but know very little spanish :( sorry bro. Im not mad you made the video, thanks though. I am going to make one with better quality and all of the options you have in and out of it though. Nice to meet you.

Julio_TFP

Smash Cadet
Hey man wassup, its nice to see more fox's. I must say I'm Puerto Rican/Cuban but know very little spanish :( sorry bro. Im not mad you made the video, thanks though. I am going to make one with better quality and all of the options you have in and out of it though. Nice to meet you.
Ok man. Well, I play Falco too. Well, upload other video better. Don´t worry.

I like Fox. And I think, he is more better than people think. Well, when I can I´ll upload other video. Online, the most probably. I can´t play with good people offline.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
!Hola Julio! Soy mexicano, pero aún estoy aprendido español. Puedo hablar contigo un poco, y también siento por tu situación. Pueda ser difícil cuando la gente no te entienda. :(

Bleh, sorry my spanish isn't that good either, but I'm still learning. Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

¡Bienvenidos!

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
What exactly are you explaining...? You're aerial glide tossing? Does it get more distance?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Hi guys. I'm a ZSS main who spends way too much time in training mode each time an AT is discovered and I think rookie's tech might have broken ZSS. In all seriousness, the "true glide toss" can be RAR'd, allowing ZSS to juggle bananas in a manner similar to Diddy.

With a banana: foxtrot, Y/X+A+down, tilt the opposite direction very slightly, pick up the banana. This can be repeated as quickly as your fingers can go, and is very cool. I couldn't do it with Fox but I don't have much experience with him. Hope this helps you guys out

You can also tilt before tossing the item down causing it to appear in front of you and for you to be facing the opposite direction.

OK so turns out there's way more to this, including it giving Link a short glide toss with bombs that allows for zero lag after the bomb is tossed. Incredible.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Supermodel From Paris, it's called Dribbling. It's not very broken at all, though it is useful and very cool.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Hi guys. I'm a ZSS main who spends way too much time in training mode each time an AT is discovered and I think rookie's tech might have broken ZSS. In all seriousness, the "true glide toss" can be RAR'd, allowing ZSS to juggle bananas in a manner similar to Diddy.

With a banana: foxtrot, Y/X+A+down, tilt the opposite direction very slightly, pick up the banana. This can be repeated as quickly as your fingers can go, and is very cool. I couldn't do it with Fox but I don't have much experience with him. Hope this helps you guys out

You can also tilt before tossing the item down causing it to appear in front of you and for you to be facing the opposite direction.

OK so turns out there's way more to this, including it giving Link a short glide toss with bombs that allows for zero lag after the bomb is tossed. Incredible.
Supermodel From Paris, it's called Dribbling. It's not very broken at all, though it is useful and very cool.
I was kidding about "brokenness" :)

yea i know all about item gliding and stuff and i pushed this AT to its limit with fox, i just gotta make a vid

Zephil

Smash Ace
Wow... it seems that many ppl talks at least a bit of spanish... I am glad about that :D

Nice discovery but I don´t understand exactly how to do it... I would have to wait for R00K´s video

P.S. Ey Julio bienvenido... parece q soy el unico aqui q tambien habla bastante español... sera porq soy latino xD... bueno me alegra ver q tambien te guste fox y espero q participes bastante aqui... ah y si necesitas ayuda con el ingles me avisas pa ver si te puedo dar una mano

Top Bottom