• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JJ's Trip Across America

castorpollux

Smash Champion
So this winter break, I will be driving my car back across from Massachusetts to California. I was thinking this would be a great opportunity to visit a bunch of Wofls who was ever curious about meeting me/dittoing me/bair dance/want to treat me to a 5 dollar dinner like Ishieymoro. Anyways, let me know if you want me to come visit you guys and if you can, maybe let me crash at your place for 1 night (since if I go in a zigzag across America, it'll cost a lot more in hotels).

POST TO LEMME KNOW SO I CAN PLAN!!!

PS: if you want me to visit, I WILL MOST LIKELY visit unless you live in another country.

(I'll make an exception for mexico for AC)

How The Wofl Stops Looks so far:

Massachusetts -> New Jersey ->Maryland -> Michigan -> Illinois -> Texas-> New Mexico->Socal -> Norcal (the final destination)

Washington is sooooooooooooooooooooooo out of the way to California. I'm not sure if I can do that Golden ='(

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
YES JJ I LOVE YOU <33333333333333

No idea about housing yet, but screw what my parents say, I'll work something out and let you know asap. Hopefully I can get Atomsk and some other people over for a small smashfest as well, we'll see ;D

Once again, much <3 for letting me be lazy and not plan out a trip to MA before the end of the semester lol

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I can't house you probably, but if you came down to Maryland on a Thursday, you could come to my college (UMBC) and play with me, coney, pink fresh, and noidea. You ain't played a Lucas till you play Marcus Pinky Sexy Fresh Wilson.

Edit: Wait, school would be in winter session so our sessions would probably cease. Though we could play at maybe Gimr's, Omni's, my house, or the school again.

Umbc address: 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh ****, who knows how hard you'll troll me if you get my address lmao xD Do you have unlimited texting? I'll give you my # and we can work out the details there ;D Also let me know what days you'll probably be around NJ so I can work out other details.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I think you have my number because you asked for it on aim sometime because everytime I messaged you, randoms messaged you as well.

.AC.

Smash Lord
oh you don't necessarily have to come to mexico although you can if you want, there is always lot's of things to do. btw i need to know your AIM.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If u visit thru Chicago let me know son. I know that city like the back of my hand I can get anywhere if u stay there. Dunno much about housing I could prolly try to get you some with some people here in Chicago if they can

castorpollux

Smash Champion
If u visit thru Chicago let me know son. I know that city like the back of my hand I can get anywhere if u stay there. Dunno much about housing I could prolly try to get you some with some people here in Chicago if they can
well i might as well stop by through chicago. i went through there last time i drove across america. Might be the only chance i ever get to play you anyways

rsr2

Smash Lord
If you come to Michigan, that would be cool even though you don't really know me. But I can hook you up with a place to stay :D

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lol no one comes up to lonely old washington, but i'm always here and my house is always open, if you dont mind lots of ppl/animals/and a baby D: rofl

castorpollux

Smash Champion
its okay if i don't know you. it's a chance for me to get to know all the wofls of smashboards.

you guys waste so much of my time, how can i not want to get to know you?

rs2, I will probably stop by michigan since it's on the way to kain's sort of

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Come through Maryland! I wanna meet you finally JJ.

If you're going to Jersey to Michigan then it'd be about an hours difference to go to Maryland. Maryland is 7.5 hours from Michigan. Maryland is 3 hours from Rutgers, Jersey where I am (central). I'm also 1 hour from Pa and Wv and Va. Maryland is sucha small state rofl.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
JJ, I got a call from a blocked number at 1:08 AM. I'm assuming it's you? :p Just text me your number lol, I said don't troll me xD

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Depends on what day you'd get here. If it's the week of Christmas though then that would be a no :(

it's okay. i'm in the infant stages of the planning part, so I'll try to plan my trip accordingly. I'm not even sure when my last final is

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Christmas time is fine for me because I'm a jew. But I'm spending Christmas day and eve with my girl I think.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
how about you make your first stop up here in lonely old washington and i'll tag along with you? :D
i make a good travelling partnet, i'm house trained and hardly ever bite

castorpollux

Smash Champion
how about you make your first stop up here in lonely old washington and i'll tag along with you? :D
i make a good travelling partnet, i'm house trained and hardly ever bite
i honestly wouldn't mind a wofl traveling across america with me, but i'm starting on the east coast so it would be a moot point =(

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
god dammit :( i'm doomed to never meet another wolf in the lifetime of brawl, i just know it

you could've stayed at my roomates beach house (in december lol) and sipped fufu drinks with us D:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
god dammit :( i'm doomed to never meet another wolf in the lifetime of brawl, i just know it

you could've stayed at my roomates beach house (in december lol) and sipped fufu drinks with us D:
you should take a trip across america and visit ishiymoro. you can sip fufu drinks with him and his asian girl friends

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hmmmm *ponders*

i think i'd scare away all the girls he knows :s i'm pretty freakin' weird and quirky, plus my flamboyant tendancies and uncouth attitude probably hasnt help me any in the past :3

it'd be fun though, fufu drinks da bess

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
i think i might be alone on the road for christmas =(
Unacceptable :mad:

I would actually totally be up for traveling with you, but I have no idea how that'd work out. I have family friends in NorCal that I could stay with, but I assume you're not driving back to MA anytime soon lol so I'd need to get a plane ticket. My parents would be anal about everything as usual, but sucks for them >___>

Any rough outlines of your schedule yet?

you should take a trip across america and visit ishiymoro. you can sip fufu drinks with him and his asian girl friends
This :awesome:

Choice

Smash Champion
I might go to tourneyplay in portland, though thats prolly too far to stay at your place, right?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
well thats across the state pretty much, about a 2 or 3 hour drive xD so i'd say so, portland is basically oregon and i'm closer to the canadian border

castorpollux

Smash Champion
OKay guys, here's an update.

My last final is on december 21st, so I will be going to new jersey on the 21st or the 22nd depending which days is best for ishieymoro.

my next stop after that is maryland, seagull will you be free on either the 22nd or the 23rd?

Top Bottom