• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I don't even want to talk about a crew battle with the originals, it just never happens, so if it happens it happens

I'm ready and waiting

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah there isn't any more room in my ride anymore....sorry yo.....why dont you go with originals/cooters?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm thinking maybe Matt and I should ride up separately with all of the luggage. We would all split gas between the van and the car. I mean 8 people riding in one van ? That's cramped without luggage. think about it guys.

Lobos

Smash Master
Luggage? Its only 2 days lol

<taking 1 backpack

besides the van has plenty of room in the back for that......

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Luggage? Its only 2 days lol

<taking 1 backpack

besides the van has plenty of room in the back for that......
Yeah, but where are we gonna put everyone's backpacks? all 8 of 'em?

I mean, if it's cool with you guys I guess we'll just stick with the van

Lobos

Smash Master
I don't mind if you drive there yourself, just think it more convenient to take one car. Worst case scenario we would need to take 2 cars to have enough room. As long as we travel together and not get lost then its not really a problem.

Lobos

Smash Master
You know mines already......actually you should be asking only slik since this guy likes to change all the time

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
You know mines already......actually you should be asking only slik since this guy likes to change all the time
LOL...tru ****. I think he said he was using warios for this tournament. Wen are we going to play Lobos?

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah chibo we are down for crews since we got everyone going all in one place...

The title is actually for cot4 but either or is ok

vik - want to go to planks?

Lobos

Smash Master
Kukki - You should throw something at your school, its what we used to do.

JLB - Anything going down tonight?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Me and Matt's friend lives 1 mile from the tourney so Matt is going to go stay at her place instead of the hotel. Can u guys help me find someone to take his spot? Since Matt and I are driving separately we could drive him up there.

Top Bottom