• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joe Jenkins Needs Some Professional Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeJenkins

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, this weekend I have a tournament I am really looking forward to. I have decided to main Marth because I love his style. There are a few things that I would like to ask all of you out there who have a lot of experience with him

1. If there is a list of percentages that Marth can smash certain opponents, I would like to see it. I have seen it for some characters, but I can't find one for him so please link it for me.

2. Let me know any weaknesses that Marth has. I know a lot of them, but it doesn't hurt to be safe.

3. If you have any specific hints against certain characters, please let me know

4. If you have any answers just post on here or better yet, send me a message and give me some tips!

5. WISH ME LUCK FOR THIS WEEKEND

Thank you guys so much :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom