• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
It looks ok, but could be a lot better. I would suggest starting with the font and making it easier to read, such as grammar and punctuations. Since I'm not a pro or anything I won't comment on any strategies and moves uses you listed.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
AAAAH, screw it. Sorry RoK, but I'm tired of this clan bull****. The entire Ike forum has gotten torn apart by it, and now, because of it, nobody likes us!

I hand in my resignation, and I wipe my hands clean of the clans.
Sorry homies, but sometimes p!mps gotta roll, ya know?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Don't see why everyone is getting so upset. I mean really all these clans are are ways to pay tribute to your favorite character while finding others who play the same for some competition. It's pretty stupid all the name calling and blind pride. Be atleast somewhat mature.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Don't see why everyone is getting so upset. I mean really all these clans are are ways to pay tribute to your favorite character while finding others who play the same for some competition. It's pretty stupid all the name calling and blind pride. Be atleast somewhat mature.
Tell that to the clan leader...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
EVERYONE!: I won't be updating the clan much this week for the simple reason I'm going to be playing online **** near 24/7. Half with the wii mote+Chuk, the other half with the gamecube controller. I've got two tournaments (Gamestop and my first "official" one with MLG ruleset) I don't even know if I'll be able to make both of them. xD But yeah.

comboking

Smash Master
you can do it rok go win those tournaments! what is the name of the second tournament

B4BC=HIGH TIER!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!: Forgot to also tell everyone that Roith sent me a PM, he's not dead! Checked in and ready to go, I'll be eliminating people soon enough.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Hows everyone here in B4BC doing? Im looking into playing online with you guys so we can start seeing where we are at as a clan. Im adding most of those who are checked in, ill also add those who post here often. PM me and let me know when you are available to play. Id prefer playing Ikes but ill play anyone.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!: Forgot to also tell everyone that Roith sent me a PM, he's not dead! Checked in and ready to go, I'll be eliminating people soon enough.
MAN you talk big for someone of your skill level.

There are two big reasons why you shouldn't be boasting about your skills:

1) You are not good.

Even though you got absolutely demolished by Kirk, who was destroyed by Azen, you still consider yourself one of the top Ike players?
I know I'm not the best Ike player out there, but I go even with Kirk and I've taken matches off Azen.
I don't even have to point out the logical fallacies inherent in your claims of skill. This one really speaks for itself.

2) You are a raging ********.

You are, to the best of my knowledge, at least 50% of why people hate the Ike boards, if not the Brawl boards in their entirety. First, you start a guild, which, when I first saw it, I honestly believed it to be a joke. Not only that, but you specifically mention how you will bring glory and honor to Ike and the clan and whatever other dumb 15th century medieval European linguistics you could think of. Secondly, when people laughed (this was back when you had not even played the game) at this guild, you immediately flamed all of them about how you were better than them. A strange concept by itself, considering you hadn't played the game by that time. Not only that, but you continue to flame, en masse, anyone who suggests you are not the most amazing Ike player that ever lived, which, if you see my first point, is clearly not the case.

You may be an alright player, but you definitely DO NOT have the right to yell at people about how you are better than them and flame them like crazy, for the two major reasons listed above.

You're not even one of those 8 year olds who talks in horrible grammar and spelling about how they like Ike or can't figure out how to do attacks, you're a grown man. Please act like one.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Umm... Can I join? o.o Are there any requirements? The first post didn't list anything I had to do, so yeah...

And is it ok if I have multiple mains? >_> I usually cycle through Ike-Link-Marth-Pit... (Although, I've been known to play some Lucario too..) One of the characters that I feel that I enjoy the most thugh is Ike, and find that I tend to use him slightly more often than the others...

I mained Link/ Roy in Melee, and for some reason, I feel as if Ike is reminiscent to Roy... I SO wish he was an alternate costume for Ike or Marth... D: Oh well...

Anyway, hopefully I can join... And, I guess that's it? o.o See you all around, I suppose...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Egernant: I'll add you momentarily, add me if you're still interested in joining.

Colaya: Read above; that goes for you as well.

Bearsarescary: I only had a minute before I had to go to class, but now i'll say this fully.

#1 - Even though I talk a LOT of ****, I did acknowledge at that moment, Kirk was better; the other time I played him I was destroying him and figured he was off his game or not playing me seriously; he said he was but, I refuse to accept that was him playing at "his best". So for now, I'm still saying Kirk is the better player; I can admit things.

#2 - I'm pretty **** sure I am better than you. I mop the floor with a ****load of players; only few people have ever beaten me, and when they do beat me; they generally have a hard time on any other day (because I learn from ALL of my failures). Such as Sagemoon and his Pit; who I found out can gay both of Ike's recoveries, I've learned to stay in the middle against such things. 20 overall "matches" or "sets". So come **** with me if your balls are big enough.

#3 - I'm one of the best Ike players, you can say I'm not; but o ut of everyone I played; Only NES, Sagemoon and Kirk have beaten me. I've played 900+ online matches, and i'm the only one who plays brawl at my house. The other day it's said that i've played over 1,000 brawl matches. I've probably suffered at the MOST 30 losses (as in rounds), but I've not lossed more than

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
#3 - I'm one of the best Ike players, you can say I'm not; but o ut of everyone I played; Only NES, Sagemoon and Kirk have beaten me.
*CoughyourfirstlostwasagainstmeCough*

You are better though, which is weird how most of our matches turn out.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bwett1, Though we played some more matches another time and you didn't win 1. My win count is over years. And DMS; I beat you but overall we were about even. And there's something I notice.

#1 - For the most part; I play a lot more aggressive than most Ike's, which isn't good because Ike is slow; but I'm aggressive. Lol.

#2 - I break shields. Seriously; My Zelda and Ike have both broken shields. Because If someone is blocking my forwards smash. I will spam that slow *** move until you either. A - Try to dodge it and I'll just charge it and smash, or B. I'll break your shield and then fully charged f-smash you to hell.

#3 - I talk MAD ****, but I always back it up. =] I think the person who has beaten me the worst was out of Sagemoon/Kirk in a few rounds. Kirk because he plays very wierdly to me, but I managed to figure some of that out. And Sagemoon because I didn't know Pit could gay Ike's recovery OMG (seriously, over B and up b) But, stay on stage and it's not much of a problem. It also seems Kirby and DDD can gay Ike's Over B on stage. This is starting to become a problem, along with laggy characters. But I'm creating a solution and possibly a new Ike technique style (NO not new move like RAR, just a new style). Keep ya updated later.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Brawler12. I'm going to Need your city/State (Or Country/State) Your 2 secondary characters, as well as your Brawl friend code. =]and then it's Welcome to the Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Rok, just letting you know, Brawler12 is apparently in our clan as well, so I dunno what you want to do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom