• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
rok quit smashboards after getting anhillated in his "10 things about rok the reaper" topic.. you all might as well quit pretending there's anything here

XACE-K

Smash Master
rok quit smashboards after getting anhillated in his "10 things about rok the reaper" topic.. you all might as well quit pretending there's anything here
RoK barely goes here anymore because he's either on Allisbrawl or gamebattles...I think.

comboking

Smash Master
he is from the other clan he is just trying to make you think RoK walk away from this thread

MojoMan

Smash Ace
City/State (Country/State)-Us,New York
Brawl Friend Code.(no wifi yet)
2 secondary characters (ex. Zelda/Luigi)ganondorfname -MojoMan(BrawlName:Mojo)

Ryuzenshu

Smash Rookie
so do i still PM RoK? or do i like register on the B4BC site?
yeah i've been interested in this clan for a while just thought i sucked too much to join, i still think i suck but i told my friend i'd try to join B4B if i beat everyone at school...and i did....but i still think i suck^^; anyone wanna fight me and let me know if i really do???

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
yo, haven't seen you around for a while. and btdubs, rok is more active on our clan website.

XACE-K

Smash Master
so do i still PM RoK? or do i like register on the B4BC site?
yeah i've been interested in this clan for a while just thought i sucked too much to join, i still think i suck but i told my friend i'd try to join B4B if i beat everyone at school...and i did....but i still think i suck^^; anyone wanna fight me and let me know if i really do???
Join our site first. As for the matches, I'm available to fight but you need to say a time first.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
so since you guys are a clan... you must be friends, so do you fight for eachother?
im just kidding.
anyways, me being a wolf main, i would like to ask you all a question. how much trouble do you have with wolf? he certainly counters ike, but im sure some of the ike players on here can wreck a good wolf.

Ryuzenshu

Smash Rookie
so since you guys are a clan... you must be friends, so do you fight for eachother?
im just kidding.
anyways, me being a wolf main, i would like to ask you all a question. how much trouble do you have with wolf? he certainly counters ike, but im sure some of the ike players on here can wreck a good wolf.
i've never really played a good wolf...wanna fight?

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Hello there B4B ,Im The Twilight Heroes co-leader and i came here to answer The truce that a fellow member of yours suggested (that member is comboking BTW) he asked that for us to stop flaming you guys and Vice Versa and we came to a decision by vote to agree to the truce as long as both sides are willing to keep their part of the deal,I already talked to my allies (mainly aethercide ) to stop coming here and flame you guys too so there wont be any problems between us.

Also about what you said Comboking that if RoK would Like for us to be allies ...well i got to say that we may or may not say yes.The reasons:

YES:
cause right now most of our allies are somewhat inactive and dont really show interest on making their clan succeed unlike us.(i dont mean all of the members of a clan but most of them dont show it)

NO:
cause there may be still some people that wont get a long well with each other on both sides plus we wont quit our alliance with Aethercide (RoKs former condition for our alliance)

i for one have had my misunderstandings with RoK and have argued a lot with him but im willing to set our differences aside to work together for the success of both clans ,IF he agrees on joining forces without us quiting alliance with aethercide then ill be more than happy to be close friends with you guys.

Pm me for your decision about the alliance ,the flame war as of now ends on our side no matter if you guys agree or not to ally with us and aethercide members wont bother you anymore.

-Odin
Co-Leader of The Twilight Heroes

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hello there B4B ,Im The Twilight Heroes co-leader and i came here to answer The truce that a fellow member of yours suggested (that member is comboking BTW) he asked that for us to stop flaming you guys and Vice Versa and we came to a decision by vote to agree to the truce as long as both sides are willing to keep their part of the deal,I already talked to my allies (mainly aethercide ) to stop coming here and flame you guys too so there wont be any problems between us.

Also about what you said Comboking that if RoK would Like for us to be allies ...well i got to say that we may or may not say yes.The reasons:

YES:
cause right now most of our allies are somewhat inactive and dont really show interest on making their clan succeed unlike us.(i dont mean all of the members of a clan but most of them dont show it)

NO:
cause there may be still some people that wont get a long well with each other on both sides plus we wont quit our alliance with Aethercide (RoKs former condition for our alliance)

i for one have had my misunderstandings with RoK and have argued a lot with him but im willing to set our differences aside to work together for the success of both clans ,IF he agrees on joining forces without us quiting alliance with aethercide then ill be more than happy to be close friends with you guys.

Pm me for your decision about the alliance ,the flame war as of now ends on our side no matter if you guys agree or not to ally with us and aethercide members wont bother you anymore.

-Odin
Co-Leader of The Twilight Heroes
Well for me, I really do't care. We can be either allies or enemies. But since I'm not the leader, my opinion is mostly pointless. Well time will tell what happens....

XACE-K

Smash Master
RoK's not gonna agree..(y am i still posting here? lol)
You left B4BC because you changed your main. Other people left B$BC because they started thinking RoK was annoying and RoK hates them. So because of how you left, you're still on this clan's good side.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Mediator: Suck my **** you ******* biotch.

B4BC: Anyways, I'm letting everyone know that the Blood-4-Blood Clan Tournament BRTS-1 Will be held this Saturday at 12 PM Central Standard time. That's 1 PM eastern time, 11PM Mountain time, and 10 PM Pacific Standard time. Meet at the Official Forum site and be in the chat. Thank you. More updates to come momentarily.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Double post but, FTW.

I'm not accepting this proposal from Twilight Heroes, My thing still stands. Break off with Aethercide.
It Figures,well it was worth a try ,we are still not going to flame you guys ,best of luck for your clan and may it succeed like you want it too from the very moment you made it .

-Odin
CO-Leader Of The Twilight Heroes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I didn't leave because RoK was annoying... I left because RoK was an *******.

I haven't been on this site in ages...

Anyways, B4BC sucks.
Don't do drugs.
I know you left because you thought RoK was a b****** but I used annoying to make it seem less harsh.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ike Angel: Yeah, but the group is relocating so therefore, we'll still be here but we're based somewhere else. So if you could please just follow the instructions I sent you we can get some training in. =]

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
rok's only a **** to you if you're a **** to him. trust me, i've known him from the roy boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom