• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Judge my Marth?

NovaStorm

Smash Rookie
Wondering if anyone could critique my Marth / Link. Go to around 10 minutes, I start off really nervous and get a bit better the longer I play. I'm still only like 2 months into competitive smash so I still have a ton to learn.

KABO0S

Smash Cadet
You roll too much, there was combos in your match but you seemed to roll yourself out of them. I have played only a little against Roy, but your best bet is to be more defensive. I let Roy players fudge around and punish bad moves when I'm Marth. Try your best to get stage control and you will win vs Roy. Perfect your wavedashes and you will be able to do a lot more. I used to have the same problem, and I didn't see how rolls were so bad. But once you utilize wavedashes you will see your Marth combo game improve. Also, Marth grabs at low percents allow for Fsmash combos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom