• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juggle the Spaceman!

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Hey all,

This topic is to formulate the optimal ways to juggle our favorite spacenimals. Namely:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
and given his helmet, we'll count the Captain himself due to his weight similarities.
By Weight, Wolf > Falco > Fox > Cfalcon (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong).
Gmaster suggested the following about fox
btw, for numbers and method:
grab/uair/nair at 0:
uthrow/uair/nair->uthrow->uthrow->DJC uair->uthrow->DJC uair->DJC uair->uthrow/uair->uair->bair
This works perfectly on any DI from 0, its also very versatile due to uthrow doing a nice amount of damage (10%) so if you grab at 10, 20 or 30 %, you can skil the first two throws and still do the exact same thing. Where I put uthrow/uair, you have to react to DI, if they dont DI, they will avoid grabs, if they DI left/right, they are vulnerable to a grab. after the first DJC uair you need to grab immediatly, they are in tumble so grabbing too late lets them tech or land, ending the hard combo. final note is that it is sometimes hard to link the first grab after a uair or nair, as they have lower stun compared to bair, fair and dair (two of which are electrical and one is a meteor). does 103 in training, probably around 95 in matches due to stale moves, still an incredible amount for having 3 ways of starting, and it usually sets up a edgeguard situation due to bair's power at 90+.

dair/bair/fair at 0:
dair/bair/fair->uthrow->uthrow->DJC uair->uthrow->DJC uair->DJC uair->DJC uair->bair
due to how much damage these combo starters do, you cant get as much damage in total as you can from a grab at 0. otherwise it works just as above. Does 97 in training, estimate around 85-90 due to stale moves
Against Falco, I feel you have to mix in more grabs and maybe an utilt. This part of the chain still works:
at 0: uthrow->uthrow->uthrow->DJC uair->DJC uair

Top Bottom