• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: Concentrate II Results!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its not guaranteed, but from what I've seen, he'll either guess that ill jump or won't. If I jump he can spike right after the double jump is initiated equaling auto death. If I don't jump and he reads this he can fall with me and spike equaling auto death also. If I jump sidestep fast enough then maybe I'll live. Haven't really tried it. But I tried the first two and was spiked. I don't have much practice in the match up though so I don't know these stats 100%.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I got bodied by Deltacod.

Holy ****, never again.
Making it my sig. :bee:

Lol when?

Deltacod destroys me in tourney so I'm curious as to how other falcos do.
They're much better at the MU, lol.

I've never used Falco on Delta in tourney before, but it really surprises me that people are losing that matchup. <_<
It's not THAT bad for Yoshi. Don't hate. ;)

Cg to spiked at least once if not twice every match.

He's the last guy id want to fight besides Esam and I had him very quickly after losing to Ally 2nd round. I got a crazy secondary for him next time.
Oh word?

Its not guaranteed, but from what I've seen, he'll either guess that ill jump or won't. If I jump he can spike right after the double jump is initiated equaling auto death. If I don't jump and he reads this he can fall with me and spike equaling auto death also. If I jump sidestep fast enough then maybe I'll live. Haven't really tried it. But I tried the first two and was spiked. I don't have much practice in the match up though so I don't know these stats 100%.
I'm pretty sure if you hold away and DJAD you get out of it, but I'm not too sure. I focus more on how to get the spike. ;)

You can't just DI towards the stage and tech?
I'm spiking him like, halfway across the screen off and below the stage. XD

He spikes me pretty far off stage usually. Think of it like Marth's grab release on MK.
I think it's even further.

Top Bottom