• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Jul 25, 2015] King’s Clash #2 At Plum Hollow ! (Southfield,MI)

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
Introduction:

Hello everyone! AmiiboKing & SlamSHADY here to present the Michigan Smash 4 scene with the second installment King's Clash at Plum Hollow for Smash for Wii U Tournament Series. King's Clash is brought to you all in the hopes of proving who the true kings in Smash are! With this event we aim to bring you all a great experience to introduce new players to the competitive Smash Bros scene here in Michigan as well as to keep our seasoned veterans in practice. The date for the first tourney, will be July 25th from 11:00am -6:45pm ( There is another group using the room at 7:30 so we have to leave promptly.) The venue is a bowling alley with WIFI XD! The venue doesn’t want outsiders bringing in food (and encourages you to purchase from them); If you feel the need to get food or refreshments please buy from the establish or go and come back once you have finished eating.

Set Up Perks:

Bringing set ups are a crucial part of running successful tournies. As a result anyone who brings a set up will be refunded the $5 venue fee when the tourney is over.

Contacts:

Amiibo King (Dre) - 248-778-5537 | @ AmiiboKing AmiiboKing

SlamSHADY (Danny) – 313- 919-1244 l @DantheMacMan96

Plum Hollow Lanes
21900 W Nine Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075

Schedule:

11:00-11:45 AM - Doors Open, Registration for Smash 4 Begins

12:00 PM - Registration for Smash 4 Doubles Ends

12:15 PM- Smash 4 Doubles Begins

1:45 PM - Smash 4 Single Registration Opens

2:45 Smash 4 Doubles Registration Ends

3:00 Smash 4 Singles Begins

6:45 Event Closes

6:45 Event Ends

Venue Fee$5

Smash 4 Singles $5
Smash 4 Doubles $10 (Doubles will occur if we have 15 teams)

Payout:

1st: 45 %
2nd: 25 %
3rd: 15%
4th: 10 %
5th: 5 %

Rules:

Bring Your Own Controller! Controllers are not supplied at these events you must bring your own.

2 Stock, 6 Minutes (Singles)
3 Stock, 8 Minutes (Doubles)
Pause Function disabled
Items set to "Off" and "None"
Equipment is banned
Custom fighters are not allowed
Mii Fighters will all be set to Default (1111)

Stages
Neutrals
Battlefield/Miiverse
Dreamland 64
Final Destination (Use Omega Battlefield on Stream)
Smashville
Town & City
Counterpicks
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Duck Hunt
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Omega Stages*

*treated as FD in banning process
*Venue fee is waived if a player brings a full Smash 4 setup (Monitor, WiiU, GCA) and it is used for the entirety of the event

Last edited:

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
Now that project playham weeklies ended I hope to be coming to this on Saturday

Last edited:

Torgle

Smash Rookie
1st kings clash had maybe 25-30 people with like 6 setups, so i should expect a little more or less.

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
I live around Beverly hills so I should defiantly be able to come to the next one if I'm not busy

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Southfield isn't far from Westland it was during the day, no reason you and your brother can't come and get bopped
WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT THIS POINT AND TIME, I'm too busy moving to Dearborn Heights. And even after I'm finished, my brother might be working the day you and SlamShady are hosting another tournament. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT THIS POINT AND TIME, I'm too busy moving to Dearborn Heights. And even after I'm finished, my brother might be working the day you and SlamShady are hosting another tournament. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!
LMBO Sorry bud. If you want to secure that PR spot, need to show up to these events !

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
LMBO Sorry bud. If you want to secure that PR spot, need to show up to these events !
I will if life would let me! Also, I don't care that much about the PR placing. All I do is just play the game because I enjoy it, and so do others. My intentions are not on becoming the best in the state or whatever location, but to spend time with people who share about as much passion in this game as I do for the most part.

Top Bottom