• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
so if i bring baked goods does anyone have an opinion on what i should make?

Asa

Smash Hero
yeah the zucchini (or carrots if you do carrot cake/bread) add more moisture and texture to the baked good, not really much flavor

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm French. I wrote that myself.

Though due to me not speaking French much anymore, it may be a bit rusty... but it is me posting that in French :p

Edit: re-reading what I wrote, I highly doubt a google translator (or similar) would do anything near what I did... just the way I wrote it.

Cheeszeman_

Smash Cadet
rusty french team... that sounds... kinky.....

blue yoshi is a french grammar nazi. howtf does that work?!

also, i can't be ****ed to google translate that ****. is it important enough to ask... nah, forget abt it

*stoked about brawl- tourney!*

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol does no one believe that I am french? :p

and lol at me being a grammar nazi (well... more like a "you're using the wrong keyboard language" nazi, since the ' appostrophe is english, ` is the french keyboard, and in multilingual, you get è. Well... at least that's the case on my keyboard.

Meh, I was just pointing it out that it was in the wrong language, and decided to say it in French since he was using the French keyboard :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Anyways... back on a different subject...

If I were to host a tournament in early January (before Phoenix 5... say... the 8th or 15th), would people come down to it? If there is a fair interest, I'll try to have a set date in advance (like two weeks or more). Otherwise, we'll just do what we usually do, and set the date 2 days in advance (or in some cases announcing there is a tournament one hour before it happens lol).

Incentives to come here: You get to meet and play all the other Islanders, including 42, our island ROB main and one of (if not) our best brawlers (who can't come to mainland tournaments) :p

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
yea so ill most likely go this tourney.....Ummmm.....soooooooo who wants to do doubles with me???

Jake? (still need my singles revenge on you btw)
Brian?(I WILL eventually beat you in a tourney)
Eric?(You gonna go?)
Ben?(There can only be ONE MK!!! :D)
Clouderz?(????????)

;) Smash Mash Team Combos FTW...btw :D YOU KNOW THIS!!!!

Which reminds me where is Cloud???? O.o??? FFVII team oh ****!! Vince+Cloud =GG<-----YOU KNOW THIS TOO!!! :D

Asa

Smash Hero
i like how you don't include one of the best doubles players in your list :p

i'm sure eric will go if you're going now

SKidd

Smash Master
I don't have a tourney for this

Edit: I mean, I don't have a doubles partner.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
yea so ill most likely go this tourney.....Ummmm.....soooooooo who wants to do doubles with me???

Jake? (still need my singles revenge on you btw)
Teaming with Ben
Brian?(I WILL eventually beat you in a tourney)
Teaming with Jordan
Eric?(You gonna go?)
Teaming with Adam at the Melee tourney
Ben?(There can only be ONE MK!!! :D)
Teaming with Jake
Clouderz?(????????)
Teaming with a block of salt

;) Smash Mash Team Combos FTW...btw :D YOU KNOW THIS!!!!

Which reminds me where is Cloud???? O.o??? FFVII team oh ****!! Vince+Cloud =GG<-----YOU KNOW THIS TOO!!! :D
Yeah...Clouderz kinda vanished after getting 9th at 1 tournament in October... >.>

Sucks you aren't coming though. Maylayyyyyyyyyyyy! D=<

lolol

:005:

Top Bottom