• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SKidd

Smash Master
Asa, what if you get eaten by a giant shark?

No one will know you're dead.

Also side events?

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I know someone called "TheSeeker" who's apparently coming to this tourney. Pretty good for a Ganon main imo. I might go.

Asa

Smash Hero
everyone that is in the mainland bc area, don't care about the attendance, just go, then it'll be big

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Nah, the only way we'd be able to convince everyone in BC is by having free entry. Not to mention the tournament itself would probably take a year to complete.

Also, yes, if you guys can somehow help pay for the costs of travel for Trevor and me, then the odds of us coming go up by quite a bit. If you round up... say... $30, confirm me 100% (even if Trevor doesn't go)... assuming work doesn't schedule me on that day... But yeah, $30 pays for around half of the travel costs, so... yeah.

/peerpressure

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I know someone called "TheSeeker" who's apparently coming to this tourney. Pretty good for a Ganon main imo. I might go.
Right on. =0 I'll add him. I also ran into Sydney (Lucas main; we was at a couple tournaments before, but hasn't come to one since Phoenix 4, and he seems interested in coming for this one). So, +2 attendance. =]

imagine the payouts. first place would be 20 million or so
I knew picking up MK would be worthwhile!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I have the weekend confirmed to be booked off, so I may still come to this. Just wondering, is the attendance list fully updated? (I believe a few more people said they'd show up). Also, if I go (not guaranteed yet), where could I get housing?

I just really want to play some sort of competitive smash... preferably 64, but brawl works too... ;)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I have the weekend confirmed to be booked off, so I may still come to this. Just wondering, is the attendance list fully updated? (I believe a few more people said they'd show up). Also, if I go (not guaranteed yet), where could I get housing?

I just really want to play some sort of competitive smash... preferably 64, but brawl works too... ;)
As always, the attendance is updated with the list of people who have posted here saying they are going to come. I'm really starting to feel like a broken record here...

As for housing, I'm not sure. Is anybody here able to provide housing for Robert? I'll see if I can get a hold of StarWaffle, but he hasn't posted in a while, so IDK if that will work again. We'll figure something out.

On another note, I have been wanting to play some Smash 64 myself lately...possible side event?!?

Can't come to this tourney ):
Laaame. D= I was just thinking about posting stuff about getting the equipment for a livestream too. :x

attendance: 2

hype for GF
We really don't need posts like this after the way the last monthly went. Thanks though. :glare:

:005:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Attendance for next tourney: enough for Deap to have all the money matches he can handle. (is that better?)

The odds of me coming are equal to the odds of there being a smash 64 side event ;)

Also, I noticed this earlier... but Brian, Bryan, and Ben are not on the attendance list. Did you forget to add them, did they forget to confirm, or are they not showing up? (not asking negatively, just asking since I noticed they weren't on the list, and they usually attend every tournament they can... maybe except Ben...)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Brian is most likely coming, as always, but I haven't added him to the list because he hasn't confirmed here. Redundant, maybe, but it's easier to keep track of things that way, and it helps to prevent lists inflated with people that are assumed to be going. Bryan is in Hawaii, lol. Ben wants to come, but whether or not he'll be able to come is dependent on whether or not he can get a ride, which really seems to be up in the air at this point. =[

:005:

TheSeeker

Smash Rookie
I'll be attending this one, I almost forgot to post. I was also almost unable to post.

Anyway yeah I'll be attending this, I don't know if I have to say anything or whatever but yeah.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
**** looks like this tournament is gonna be small : (

asa are u coming???

If only 10 guys are attending, it should be best of 5.

Top Bottom