• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I need a new avatar and half of a signature.

All suggestions will be taken.

NOTE: I have changed, and am going to be changing (probably) my avatar.

None of you know how significant this is. I've had that yoshiyuck.jpg avatar since I first entered this here internet.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I love your new avatar theme. I might change mine to something related as well at some point (mine is getting very old, the "joke" is over two and a half years old (Dr. Mario main could not attend a tournament, so I said as a joke he was betraying me, then I found that avatar)... so... you might see something similar in my avatar. Plus, some of the Victoria smash community have already changed their facebook avatar to something related... so I may just follow suit :p

Arcansi

Smash Champion
I love your new avatar theme. I might change mine to something related as well at some point (mine is getting very old, the "joke" is over two and a half years old (Dr. Mario main could not attend a tournament, so I said as a joke he was betraying me, then I found that avatar)... so... you might see something similar in my avatar. Plus, some of the Victoria smash community have already changed their facebook avatar to something related... so I may just follow suit :p
This was expected, though not in so many words.

um

find an anime chick like everyone else
Working on it!

Captain L

Smash Champion
A good excuse to get out of stuff when I tell people I have to catch up on homework cause I haven't done any for months.

:troll:

Also hi Asa

Arcansi

Smash Champion
The curse of independant thought seems to be one that plagues me and me alone, showing me glimpses of the light, only to tell me that I cannot, if people were to have their way.

On a less poetic note, maybe I didn't make the greatest first impression, and that sucks.

But hey, Don't hate me, kk? All I want is the best, I'm just tired of being denied it for the stupidest reasons.

SKidd

Smash Master
No tripping tournaments aren't gonna happen, and that's that.
... So the argument is pointless.

And even if it did, it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys.
The balls are inert.

Anyways, Arcansi, If you want, I could instead think that every time you post, it's my former female co-worker posting instead. Or, I could think that Jeremy's dog is posting (he must have a smart dog).

Or instead we can rage against the states of Dakota since they are in the USA.

Well, you're a pit main. You're a 'Rarity' in the BC scene ;)

Don't worry, just because we disagree with an idea of yours doesn't mean we hate you. Maybe we can use your ideas in a future tournament. But for now, lets leave it as it is.

But yeah, don't think people don't like you if they don't understand what you're saying. Take me for example. Lots of people here would say I am a great friend, even if they don't always understand me. I think they're great friends too, even when I don't understand me ;)

Captain L

Smash Champion
either I didn't get it, or you just successfully got me to read your post again for no reason

bundtcake

Smash Ace
This is what i was looking for. (Kinda) (Just so I've posted this in both threads.)

Just making sure.

Love you all.

EDIT: GARRUK HAS BEEN SPOILED!!!

so hype for him right now.
garruk is actually really neat

i don't think he's actually good

but he looks nifty and fun

Top Bottom