• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Worst case I'll give Jake my Wii on Friday. It's got music and replay hacks.

I'd rather not though.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Rob, what day do you want to do the contest on? So far, I'm looking at 10Qs 40min. I'll ask Professor Monks from the Lehigh Valley ARML team to supply the questions the day of.

Still don't have a teammate as of now.

Does anyone want to get some last minute practice this week with an actually decent Diddy Kong? ;)

Asa

Smash Hero
@tblock - drake is here for school for several months ^_^

i can't come to this guys, sorry. :(

and someone plz team with sam he's pretty good

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'll only go if Asa goes.

But being serious, I've been sick recently. If I feel better, I will go. As of now... 50/50.

As far as a math money match, it depends on if I go, and then whenever we are able to do it (i.e. if we are only seeing each other at the tournament on Saturday, then we'll do it then, but if there is a smash fest or something Friday, then we could do it then).

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I dunno if we're able to but I wouldn't be against it. Otherwise, who can host a smashfest Friday :d.

:phone:

Drake12

Smash Ace
drake you're living in bc right now? o.o
I'm gonna be out here until April, don't know what my plans are for next year yet though. Who knows, maybe I could be out here again then.

I'll bring my wii, and I'm assuming Skidd is gonna bring his too

Drake I'll deffffs take you up on that MMM!
5$ ? vs ? 3outta5?
Anyone else diggin dem MM's or dem MMM's?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
People need to wifi me more.

MEMEME670
@
Hotmail
or whatever Aim uses (Yahoo)

ALSO: Please try and record every match that happens in that picto only side event.

EDIT: I have so many things I want proof of possible change on, and only one tourney a month.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Why?

Note that I hate wifing with people who beat me too. Wifi johns happen and it sucks.

EDIT: How many of you follow my threads/arguments? Just wondering.

/gettingsh*tdone

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will not be able to show up. I've got way too much homework to catch up on (LOTS of homework), including group assignments I may need to be in Victoria for. Not to mention I'm still not feeling the greatest, and if I do fall sick again, I'd rather be at home than in Vancouver. Also I don't want my parents yelling at me for the next month for going to the mainland while sick. So... there's just too many reasons for me not to go, it doesn't make sense going.

Sorry guys :(

SKidd

Smash Master
Yes, I'm bringing (taking?) my Wii.

Eric Brown and I are teaming.

Unless Vincent/Smash_Mash shows up.
Then I would need a partner.
But that's pretty slim.
so, ya

MM anyone?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I will not be able to show up. I've got way too much homework to catch up on (LOTS of homework), including group assignments I may need to be in Victoria for. Not to mention I'm still not feeling the greatest, and if I do fall sick again, I'd rather be at home than in Vancouver. Also I don't want my parents yelling at me for the next month for going to the mainland while sick. So... there's just too many reasons for me not to go, it doesn't make sense going.

Sorry guys :(
Aww too bad. Next time then :)

Get well soon!

Asa

Smash Hero
busyyy bring my glasses ^_^ i left them at your house >.>

we'll get you your pillow too

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Nooooooo

de-hype

Smuggle yourselves with some mexicans!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
You don't need a passport to enter Canada if you're a citizen of the USA.

"However, you should carry proof of your citizenship, such as a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, as well as photo identification."

To get back into the US...

Land or Sea Travel: U.S. citizens entering the United States by land or sea are required to present a valid WHTI-compliant document, which include:

Passports
U.S. Passport Cards
Enhanced Driver's Licenses
Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)
Military Identification Cards (for members of the U.S. armed forces on official orders)
U.S. Merchant Mariner Document (for U.S. citizens on official maritime business)

Asa

Smash Hero
i think he's saying that ppl other than him felix and busy (and dmac) can make it up on a regular basis

cuz i know bladewise, jem, and eggz don't have their passports

what's the word on filip?

Top Bottom