• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Not that this guarantees I go or not, but when would singles end, and how long a bus ride is the ferry from the venue? I'm thinking of the possibility of me going Friday, and coming back Saturday straight from the venue (therefore I am home on Saturday). Just gives me an extra option to consider.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
No idea on Singles but i'd assume they'd start like 1pm, end maybe 4 ish? Can't say much on the bus either but the Skytrains run all night, would probably take a good hour or two dealing with all the transit from Metrotown.

More or less.

I had the details and ish on how to get to the Ferry when i planned to hit up that one Victoria tourney way back when. I could always pull up trip planner and help you out if nobody else knows.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Funny

i'm going over to Ontario within the next few months notsurewhen.. maybe i could work something out

that'd be soooo hype

Captain L

Smash Champion
I should've +1'd my way up to 1111 posts

I am not coming to a smashfest today, sorry :/

MeSSi

Smash Ace
u can DI utilt to the side and the thunder wont hit

if u dont DI then u would get sent straight up into the air above pika where he could thunder u. i would say probs above 90% u would die from thunder off the top but u could also DI the thunder like a champ and live.

Captain L

Smash Champion
to be completely honest pikachu and diddy kong don't have fantastic synergy. Both can have difficulty killing at times, and diddy doesn't have many ways to get the opponent in the air for a thunder setup.

That said, they're both pretty good characters. Also I love playing with items, so having a banana would be nice.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
banana to throw combos into thunder?

e.g. Mk hits you with dsmash. I punish with naner to throw while you prop the thunder, assuming you didn't die of course.

Captain L

Smash Champion
basically if you get a grab and I'm not incredibly busy, just throw towards me and I'll send down a thunder. Or I'll dair that works too.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Actually no. I just post in a lot of subsections. The SSB WiiU speculation thread is a large culprit. As is this thread.
Don't you do mafia and get dem posts through that? Apparently you know Raziek I'm told :p

And seeing as you always wanna smash sushi, why not make it happen sometime?

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
And seeing as you always wanna smash sushi, why not make it happen sometime?
First of all, not true. Half the time I want to smash, half the time I want to play Ultimate Frisbee. Unfortunately you can't do both at the same time.

Also, I can't "make it happen sometime," w/o a Wii, and that's why I asked first. Plus, the sporadic weather today ruined my plans to do anything outside.

Edit: It's more like 40% Math, 35% Frisbee, 25% Smash

Top Bottom