• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
i prefer to turn it into a melee

Deap will crumble under my tech skill

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I'd take boxing mm's. I was in boxing for 2 years, karate for 3, and mma for 1. I wont though, since I don't believe in violence.
i practiced jiu jitsu for 5 years, i know my shlt.

lets make a box tournament.

i wanna see jake vs landon, skid vs kantrip, kevin vs jason

Arcansi

Smash Champion
HAHA look kid, lets put the money on the table first.

if you want to prove ur manhood i am also up for a fist fight.

please dont come up with something trying to sound smart when u are just a ****ing anti social ***.
1. Yeah I'm 16 but I wouldn't fight you even if I was 18+, because I wouldn't fight anyone unless I actually had too.

2. I'll put $5 on the table vs you. This is due to both money problems and other things, but context permitting I may up it if you will accept that, but this will likely happen at the venue.

3. I don't try to sound smart, I just talk. Also, I'm not anti-social (as far as I can define it). It's not that I want to be social (go to parties, etc) and lack the social skills to do so.

I realize that being social would be a complete waste of my time in the situations where I don't do it. As such, I'm not.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Sounds believable. I'm not complaining, just don't call me a tier ***** because I jump on teh best characters right away, which is DDD.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
looooooool

Looks like the Canucks are finally starting to turn stuff around. It only took 3 consecutive losses and a 1-0 deficit in the fourth game before they changed their momentum. :awesome:

:005:
they suck.

hockey sucks.

who cares about it anyway

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Deap go away

watch your Whitecaps rooofl
THE WHITECAPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WTH *****?

I know about the sport yo, thats why i dont follow the whitecaps. i know that 90% who go whitecap games don't have a clue about the sport.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Mission accomplished, I guess...

Daniel Pantoja says
i look so good on the boards
like a gangster
Kevin S says
um not really lol
Daniel Pantoja says
making all those guys look like nerds
lmao
Kevin S says
You're just too cool

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
THE WHITECAPS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WTH *****?

I know about the sport yo, thats why i dont follow the whitecaps. i know that 90% who go whitecap games don't have a clue about the sport.
That was the joke, and it went right over your head.

LOL

o that ninja

Top Bottom