• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
More chance to be double DDD'd tbh, and i'm not planning to go Wolf. (unless you have secondaries and want me to play the Wolf role).

:wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
There's like one MK player, the counter-picking system can't be messed up *that* badly, can it?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Anyone could CP someone to RC with MK. Ban RC, you're going to Brinstar.

I don't really have a problem with it, but it should probably be one or the other.

Double Wolf sounds hawt :awesome:

Vancity Villains gon wreeeeeeeck

btw that's our team name deal with it

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
LOOOL

i have to say your team lingo is pretty legit

/sortabutnotreallyjelly

Asa

Smash Hero
Nolan Dayne Thompson
So I'm 95% sure gonna be in canada from June 19th till June 28th. Getting in mid afternoon (6:30 pm) and leaving the morning of June 28th (7:45 am). If theres a tournament the weekend I'm there, AWESOME, if not oh well. I still wanna smash.

Also I'm calling out Deap. We better be having our $100 mms in brawl and melee ;)
This is Brick btw.

I'm staying with Ben Rees (Breez) most likely for the entire time. Although I'm okay with staying with other people if its needed!

Excited to see you all! :D

4% chance I come on different dates.
1% chance I don't come.

I'm planning on buying the tickets tonight!

-Brick

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Dammit... I'll try to work something out so that I'll be able to make it, but the tournament would have to be one of the later days. Don't set it up based on me though, I'll try to work something out to make it either way. Not likely though, since that like, a week before I head to Vegas ;;

Drake12

Smash Ace
omg drake yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lmfao drake

my hero
Better miss me big guy!

It was good times everyone, I loved learning the new matchups you guys offered as well as a different perspective on how to run a community. My skill level went up since being out here for sure. I'm flying out tomorrow, and I had a great time. I hope to see you guys again :(

<3 all of ya :D

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Pretty much the only way I can think of is if I stay somewhere there until my Flight for Vegas, so that'd make it easier if it were later in the month, but it isn't likely anyhow.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
So I'm 95% sure gonna be in canada from June 19th till June 28th. Getting in mid afternoon (6:30 pm) and leaving the early afternoon of June 28th (2:00 pm). If theres a tournament the weekend I'm there, AWESOME, if not oh well. I still wanna smash.

Also I'm calling out Deap. We better be having our $100 mms in brawl and melee ;)

I'm staying with Ben Rees (Breez) most likely for the entire time. Although I'm okay with staying with other people if its needed!

Excited to see you all! :D

4% chance I come on different dates.
1% chance I don't come.

I'm planning on buying the bus tickets tonight!

-Brick

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Oh to make deap wanna accept my mms.

OH DUDE YOU'RE SO BAD. YOUR LANGUAGE ISN'T ROMANTIC AT ALL! YOU SUCK AT BRAWL AND MELEE! GET GOOD SCRUB!

Also I'm pretty sure you want my peepee in your b-hole.

Homo.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Drake you better wreck Nova Scotia, you got that Big D exp so you should beat all those NS Warios.

Also no way Deap would accept lol.

I'd do it though for like 5$.

Asa

Smash Hero
i think they accepted on the chat a while ago but idk if deap will agree offlien XD

Captain L

Smash Champion
Are you guys still okay with the pre-bryan monthly on June 2nd? I just think that if we waited all the way till the 16th it'd be too large of a gap between tournies.

:wolf: :master: :dedede: :master: :wolf: :master: :pikachu2: :master:

should also point out that this is legit if Dawson and I team, it's just not an infinite

| Big D |

Smash Master
Big D and his partner gonna get bodied by dubl wofl.

You read it here first.
You dare make a shot at the king? These aint pocket Dededes. Our grab is like a leash, we aint letting go. Listen to this while you read the rest.

20$ MM?

(assuming we do this at a tourney where Rob is present)

Team Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum Brothers vs VanCity Villains

The trademark team of BC, the elegance, the precision, the grace, voiced by the creator himself. The SELF PROCLAIMED king of Dreamland. His minions are loyal and he has a big heart for all of them. Not to mention he wields a giant, mechanical mallet. Literally the most sound character in this game.

And on the other side we have this random Starfox character who took all his specials from the two characters he wishes he could be. He wasn't even going to be in this game but they needed to fill space.The only reason they chose Wolf is because they figured he's from space. Him and his crew are just some second rate Starfox. Always losing.

:dedede: :dedede: vs :wolf: :wolf:

Top Bottom