• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
No, but there will be a Project M side event.

I wouldn't doubt however that there may be a game cube set up somewhere for friendlies.

Asa

Smash Hero
hey guys i found another player! here's his bio

name: jordan lo
main: DDD
tag: omianan (nanaimo backwards XD)

he's appears to be pretty good, according to his ladder score. Can anyone house him?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm really looking forward to meeting the brawl community at this event! I'm daz, I mostly play project:M and melee, and I'm co-hosting the P:M side-event with sinisterB. I've met some of you already but I've only really talked to two of you lol. So yeah really looking forward to getting more in touch with the brawl community and hopefully unifying the brawl and melee communities more through project:M.

See you all there on Saturday! :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Is there actually going to be a melee setup on the 23rd?
There will be a Project M side event this weekend, lots of people are joining. Click here for more details & ish, it's gonna be filthyyy.

There is a melee set-up we could probably use, though.

I hate to break this to you guys but I'm winning melee because I'll be the only one using a broken character.

:dedede:

Edit: Melee guys are lurking :troll:

Nope.

Jason!

Smash Lord
I'm really looking forward to meeting the brawl community at this event! I'm daz, I mostly play project:M and melee, and I'm co-hosting the P:M side-event with sinisterB. I've met some of you already but I've only really talked to two of you lol. So yeah really looking forward to getting more in touch with the brawl community and hopefully unifying the brawl and melee communities more through project:M.

See you all there on Saturday! :)
Hey! Cool intro and all.. but the real question is..

Do you like Kpop?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I dont have a controller. Are there some available at the venue or maybe I should ask is anyone able to let me borrow one? :(

Also, is the 1st post accurate? Does it start at 11 or 12?
The new venue doesn't sell controllers, unfortunately. Pretty cool that you plan on stopping by though. =D I won't be there myself, so I can't comment on the starting time.

THERE'D BETTER BE A STREAM ASDF

****ing gourmet guy

hmm... i'm gonna be extra nice and put on twice as many strawberries on his cake
lmao

oh mike

:005:

aPrune

Smash Cadet
I have a family picnic tomorrow, Looks like ill only be attending the tourney tomorrow if it rains hard enough to not go to the picnic :S

Hoping It rains hard! xD

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's supposed to be warm tomorrow.
And because we live in BC, the nice warm day will be accompanied with a LOT of rain.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
The new venue doesn't sell controllers, unfortunately. Pretty cool that you plan on stopping by though. =D I won't be there myself, so I can't comment on the starting time.

THERE'D BETTER BE A STREAM ASDF

lmao

oh mike

:005:
Actually, I planned to have a stream up for our P:M tournament, (I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to streaming :p) but since P:M is going to be happening during brawl doubles, I could stream brawl singles if you guys want.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm not really though StarWaffle lives fairly close 10-15mins away in Maple Ridge and plans to have Smashfests.

Also, you guys should join Mike and me for Sushi tomorrow night!

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I was in Victoria TWICE for the past 2 weeks. Wtf is this =="

Kev, you live in the Citadel area? :o

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Kev, I used to LIVE in ze Tri-Cities for like...8 years LOL. I only just moved to Chilliwack half a year ago o.o

I used to live by that Heritage Woods Secondary Area? >.<

aPrune

Smash Cadet
Hm not really though StarWaffle lives fairly close 10-15mins away in Maple Ridge and plans to have Smashfests.

Also, you guys should join Mike and me for Sushi tomorrow night!
oh cool, if i can get out to ridge id definitely be down to go to some of those ^^

sniper6133

Smash Cadet
Tomorrow, what time does the singles tourney actually start?
Also, the ruleset is Apex 2012, or Unity 2.1?

Top Bottom