• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh and... it came with a $5 USD coupon (min. purchase $60) which expires 30st Dec. which I will consider sharing.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Guys you know Arcansi's situation...
I don't even know what you're referring to here.

In the context of my comment made towards you which of the above definitions EXACTLY do you think I'm referring to? Being the logic buff you proclaim to be I think you could add two and two together.
Okay, so we'll go with that. I fit that definition fine, as in unwilling.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
I like how i'm just going about my business talking to the people I want to talk to and arcansi comes in with his antisocial self and tries to ruin the fun.

Oh no guys watch out!

Here comes arcansi!

the fun guy.

You must be a riot at parties! how about instead of analyzing everything to sound smart to make up for your lack of ability to communicate kindly with people you just chill out and make some friends instead? I'd be more than happy to chill with you and share some laughs but you have your head so far up your pony behind that clearly you just aren't capable of that.

I'm tired of you.

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
I like how i'm just going about my business talking to the people I want to talk to and arcansi comes in with his antisocial self and tries to ruin the fun.

Oh no guys watch out!

Here comes arcansi!

the fun guy.

You must be a riot at parties! how about instead of analyzing everything to sound smart to make up for your lack of ability to communicate kindly with people you just chill out and make some friends instead? I'd be more than happy to chill with you and share some laughs but you have your head so far up your pony behind that clearly you just aren't capable of that.

I'm tired of you.
I want to play Melee with you now lol

Arcansi

Smash Champion

Oh no guys watch out!

Here comes arcansi!

the fun guy.

I'm tired of you.

I was just poking fun at you. XD.

And I'm the one who's uptight.

In all seriousness though, I don't get invited to parties. I don't act very similar to the way I do here in my school life (I don't have an open communication channel with anyone, I physically can't. I talk to people, but it wouldn't be appropriate for me to act real.)

I don't get invited to parties. I don't believe I'm generally regarded as a fun person, although I doubt most people would say I have bad intentions. I do my best.

However, I have yet to be and doubt I ever will be invited to a party. I don't even get the word of mouth. I'm just not in the loop. This happens for a surprising amount of things. I had no idea most high school students smoke pot until like 10th grade.

I don't chill. I have time, but I need to use it. I prefer my life hectic and full of things to do as opposed to chill and laid-back. Whenever I'm not doing something I'm actively looking for something to do.

However, I appear to have missed the point there, although I know what it is. So here we go again.

Not going to go in depth in replying to you(from here on out), you don't seem to like that.

That kind of stuff just isn't stuff I do. I don't like to sit around and share laughs unless I am making the best of a bad situation (e.g. During Math class) I just prefer to be doing something substantial. Working on getting better at video games, thinking about philisophical stuff. Not that there isn't time where I have nothing better to do, it's just that you would never be present in those times.

As much as I would like to, it's not something I do. I hope you understand.

-Arcansi.

EDIT: I guess the best way to explain this is as follows:

I could, and have, willingly done such things as sitting around sharing laughs. Every single time I could have been doing something that moves me more towards any sort of goal I have at the time, I have wished I was doing that afterwards, noting that while the experience was good, it was not as good as other options I had.

I still do such things, but only to attempt to understand why other people like it so much, or to attempt to find // make meaning for it in other ways.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
He does have Asperger's Syndrome. Try to tolerate him as much as possible, guys.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
He does have Asperger's Syndrome. Try to tolerate him as much as possible, guys.
I don't like being 'tolerated'. I think all of you understand why.

I do not know if I would rather be tolerated or treated like a normal person, though. I don't know normal people well enough, I think.

For this reason, I think I will tolerate being tolerated. Lol.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I just prefer to be doing something substantial. Working on getting better at video games,
i'm willing to put money on the fact that you're complete **** at brawl and i'd be able to come to a tournament and push your **** in.

Even after not playing this game for like 3 years or w/e l0l

or maybe you are good

l0l jk probably not

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't like being 'tolerated'. I think all of you understand why.

I do not know if I would rather be tolerated or treated like a normal person, though. I don't know normal people well enough, I think.

For this reason, I think I will tolerate being tolerated. Lol.
Sorry that was kind of insensitive of me. I just wanted everybody to know about you because I don't believe you deserve to be treated the way you have been recently.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
How old are you, Arcansi?
I'm 17, currently.

Why? I know that I look older than I am, but I have no idea how I act in relation to how old I am.

This is one of the things that I would like to know but don't know how to find out.

i'm willing to put money on the fact that you're complete **** at brawl and i'd be able to come to a tournament and push your **** in.

Even after not playing this game for like 3 years or w/e l0l

or maybe you are good

l0l jk probably not
Eh, so you do still lurk this thread, in some form.

Do you plan to just come on to insult me? You seemed like a smart person.

I had assumed you would know you only look silly doing such things. Was I wrong?

Sorry that was kind of insensitive of me. I just wanted everybody to know about you because I don't believe you deserve to be treated the way you have been recently.
I would rather have this kind of self-exploration than not. If I felt it was too bad of an environment I would actually say so. Sometimes I have to do things//be in scenarios I would rather not for this reason. This is okay with me.

Frio

Smash Champion
He's a fking ***** *** pansy if he doesn't accept. If he chickens out you can trash talk his *** all day.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
what are your favorite lane combos? and whats your elo?
I like nunu//Trist in poke comps, mostly. Or nunu//vayne in early baron comps. But those are just my pet comps, other thant hat I don't really have favorite lane combos.

In S2 I have 1650 Top and 1430 current ELO. I don't like to stick it out in Solo Queue without a duo partner.

SKidd

Smash Master
yooooo
cpu mario in project m just caped the **** out of me

damn thats ****

Top Bottom