• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
yo dawson your monthly pass for stronghold expires tuesday so you should totally milk every last bit out of it

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I challenge anybody to join me and enter the next tournament using one of the bottom 9 characters on the tier list. Specifically looking at Ben, Jake, Landon (who has already shown interest in Jigglypuff), and Dawson, but anyone else willing to take on this challenge (e.g. Kev and Caiden with Zelda), join us.

Also, I do not think I will be using Puff in singles this tournament... and definitely won't be using her if you guys agree to this... ;)

| Big D |

Smash Master
I challenge anybody to join me and enter the next tournament using one of the bottom 9 characters on the tier list. Specifically looking at Ben, Jake, Landon (who has already shown interest in Jigglypuff), and Dawson, but anyone else willing to take on this challenge (e.g. Kev and Caiden with Zelda), join us.

Also, I do not think I will be using Puff in singles this tournament... and definitely won't be using her if you guys agree to this... ;)
Go highlight yourself

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Wait ... is something happening today? .-.

Sorry I'm lost x.x and I never talk on here now S:

If somethings happening I could come down @$#$!#

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Already heading out to Van .-.
I have no controllers/set ups, so meh.

And if you could txt/call me at 6oh4-7nine9-zero066, that would be good since I'm on the road x3

:phone:

SKidd

Smash Master
Star I think you have my Melee and memory card, its in a Resident Evil case.

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
BC: low tier tournaments = regular singles

on the plus side I'm gonna lose to alph regardless of which character I use, so going puff for the -3 matchup doesn't even matter

Alphicans

Smash Hero
We'll see. Looks like lots of you guys have gotten quite a bit better. I wouldn't be coming if I knew for sure I'd body you guys.

| Big D |

Smash Master
So I just remembered but I feel I should mention this considering it's important to some players and could become an issue later on.

This is the rule set in the OP and is what we are using.

It may seem like the same rule set we have used before, since we allow for double mk but there is one other change that might not have been noticed.

The LGL is 40 for all characters. Knowing how often time outs happen it's important to keep in mind.

I linked Jake the rule set and we both knew about it before linking it in the OP.

We'll see. Looks like lots of you guys have gotten quite a bit better. I wouldn't be coming if I knew for sure I'd body you guys.
We still need to play : D

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List *Updated*

Confirmed: 17

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
Big D
Breez
Cabo
Captain L
Dazrin + Project M
~Firefly~
_GrapE_
Irisz
Jason
Neebee
SKidd + Project M
Starwaffle
traffic.
T- Block
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 11

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Crisis ?
Deap ?
Genny ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
SinisterB ?
Sniper6133 ?
The Iron Wolf ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think that's everyone, but incase I missed you ..

Please confirm yourself.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I strongly disagree with the 40 ledge grab limit

nobody here has ever had a problem with edge grabs as an intentional stalling tactic, but if we're using apex still then I guess we gotta use it all.

Top Bottom