• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Daze told me the stream link was the same link for his Private PMBR stuff, so basically he has to get rid of the PMBR stuff before we can view stuff.

Also sorry for ditching you guys, I'm cheap.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm going to stronghold again today. Who else is down? (I'm going no matter what cuz all my stream equipment is there-- so I'll be streaming tomorrow since all my stuff is there anyways)

Also, congrats to Yakal for winning PM, and grats to BigD for repping BC :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
sounds like Jason's specialty

i'll be there tomorrow as well

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I will stream dat. Who's coming to Saturdaze? :p

(Who even has a smash64 setup? Lol, i have the one on VC, but that's it x_X. I have an N64, but no smash64 cart.)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg at the stream. "o dear god that zard texture is terribad."

Mike was using Charizard's default colours >_>

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ty Dawson<3. For your sanity, I'd remove your email address. We all know how to find you :)

Reminder to Sheldon, Caiden, and Landon to make arrangements to repay Mike. About $22 per. He is leaving next month.

:phone:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be around at some point next month, so I can pay him then. If I'm for some reason not around before he leaves then like... maybe someone could pay him back for me then I could just pay them back as soon as I get there? I'd rather not have to do that though.

Edit: please for the love of everything, everyone needs to see Landon's impression of his mom on the replay 7:44:10

Top Bottom